Chapter Thirteen

Jimin followed Taehyung and Jungkook to the forest. Clueless why Yoongi ran out of the house and why he could be in trouble. On the edge of the forest, Taehyung suddenly stood still. The other guys looked confused. "We're to late. They already got him."
"Who got him?! Where the hell are you talking about? What is going on?!" Jimin burst out, frustrated that he's left in the dark. Taehyung gave him a sad expression. ''Why are you giving me that look? What happened?''
"Jimin, there is so much you don't know yet. But it will be explained soon. For now I need to see what i can do for Yoongi. Jungkook, please bring Jimin back to your house. I'll try to be there as soon as possible." Jungkook nodded and grabbed Jimin's wrist. It made Taehyung's wolf growl slightly in annoyance. The beta watched the two boys run away, before he ran to his alpha. Before he could reach the packhouse he saw his alpha standing there with his a very angry face. "Taehyung, I want you to see if you can knock some sense into that fucking rogue. I'm going on a run." Namjoon said between his teeth. The next moment, he shifted and ran into the forest, leaving a very confused beta behind. Why was he so mad? Taehyung shrugged and walked to the dungeon. There weren't many prisoners, so it was easy for him to find Yoongi. He looked around feeling bad for all the prisoners. When he found Yoongi's cell his heart dropped. Yoongi looked terrified. He was in the very corner of the cell. His body was shaking and he sat there with his knees pulled to his chest and his head on his knees. "Yoongi?" Taehyung softly said. The boy's head shot up and he looked at him. To say he was terrified was an understatement. "P-please don't h-hurt me." It was clear that he was beyond terrified. "I-I didn't mean to. I d-didn't know that h-his territory was here." Taehyung opened the cell and walked closer to Yoongi. "P-please, I don't want to die." By now tears were streaming down his face. Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's shirt. "P-please, I beg you. Get me out of here." Taehyung hesistantly hugged Yoongi.
"Don't worry. I'll make sure to get you out of here. It's going to take some time."
"Can't you get me out of here now?" Taehyung thought. The chance that it was going to succeed was very small. Since everyone is on high alert, because of the new captured rogue. "Taehyung!" A voice roared. Yoongi flinched and taehyung shot up. "Get your fucking ass up here!"
"I'm sorry. I'll be back soon." Taehyung closed the cell and ran upstairs, to the office of his alpha. When he entered, he got slammed into a wall. "What's his name and what's he doing here."
"His name is Min Yoongi and he entered the territory by accident."
"Bullshit!" Again he was slammed into the wall, but this time with much more force. Taehyung groaned and placed his hand on his hand. He felt a thick liquid on his hand. It was sure he was bleeding and that there was a hole in the wall. "No rogue ever enters a territory by accident! They all come with a reason! Either a death wish or to destroy!"
"Are you really that stupid?!" Taehyung asked his alpha. "Not all rogues are the same. Didn't you see how scared he was?!"
"I don't care! He's a rogue." The door slammed open.
"Kim fucking Namjoon. You asshole." Namjoon's eyes widened slightly. His mate just stormed into the room with a very angry looking face. ''How dare you to slam your beta in a wall and what's it with the rogue.'' Jin studied Taehyungs face to see if there were wounds that were still bleeding. To his relief the only wound that bled, was already healed. ''I swear to god, Namjoon. If you hurted that poor rogue...'' Namjoon made a face. ''You already made sure someone tortured him. Didn't you.'' He nodded. Jin let out a frustrated scream and slapped him in the face. ''Come to your senses! What did that poor kid ever do wrong. You just assume everyone is the same, because of something that happened in the past.'' Namjoon growled dangerously. He didn't like it one bit that his mate just slapped him. He was pissed. ''You have no right to be mad.'' He ignored Jin's statement and grabbed his wrist. Jin let out a smal cry of pain, because of the fact that Namjoon hold his wrist way to tight. ''You disrespected me mate. Now I have to punish you.'' Jin swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, Jin was led to the room he spent the last nights. Namjoon threw him on the bed. Jin's eyes widened and suddenly he started trashing around. Before he could escape, Namjoon pinned him to the bed and started kissing him. Jin was to shocked at first to kiss back, but in the end he gave in. The kiss started to become very heated. Namjoon shifted to his neck and started leaving hickeys. Everytime he came close to his sweatspot, Jin moaned. It was music to Namjoon's ears. He started to tug on Jin's pants. Jin suddenly came to his senses and panicked. ''No! Stop!'' But he didn't. ''Namjoon, please stop.'' A tear left his eye and more followed. ''I'm not ready.'' Jin sobbed. Hearing is mate cry, made him stop in his actions. He realized that he was the one who made his mate cry. He cursed at his wolf for taking control. ''Jin I'm so sorry.'' He silently whispered and hugged him. ''I couldn't control my wolf. I'm so sorry for letting this happen.'' Jin shook his head and pecked Namjoon's lips. ''Honestly, I didn't mind you kissing me.'' He smiled trough his tears and he blushed. ''I'm still mad at you though.''

Taehyung ran to the house of his mate and the friend of his mate. He knocked on the door once he arrived there. Jungkook opened and immediatly pulled him inside. Jimin sat on a chair and stared into space. ''So if what Jungkook told is true, you're a werewolf and so are Hoseok and Yoongi?'' Taehyung nodded. ''And there is this thing called mates. And Yoongi is my mate?'' Again Taehyung nodded. ''What happened to him?'' Taehyung sighed and he could tell that Jungkook was also curious. ''Well, my alpha is one of the most dangerous alphas in the world and Yoongi crossed the borders of his territory by accident. And now he is kinda locked in the dungeons and probably he is getting tortured.'' Jimin shot up and started pacing around. ''But I'm trying to make a plan to get him out of there.'' Jimin looked at Taehyung with worried eyes. ''I promise you Jimin. I'll get him out of there.''