Chapter Three

Jin watched his alpha walk out of this room. What just happened? Jin thought. He had never seen this side of the alpha. He never knew his alpha could be nice. He met his alpha a few times before, but everytime again he acted like the heartless alpha. His alpha looked so broken, so scattered. If Namjoon won't reject him, does that mean that Namjoon will love him even though he's an omega. Jin shook his head. No, there's no one who would ever love a weak omega like him. He should just reject him and let him be happy with his second chance mate. Then another fact came up in his head. Didn't he say that he wasn't sure if he would survive another rejection? Does that mean he's already rejected or is he just playing with him so he can reject Jin later. Jin's head started to hurt like hell because of all the thinking. Maybe a little sleep will help him make his decision. He thought.

Taehyung looked a little nervous at his phone. "Dude, seriously? Just call them." He gave Hoseok a deadpan look.
"It's easier for you."
"And why is that?" Hoseok asked and raised his eyebrows.
"Well, one of them is my mate." Hoseok looked socked at Taehyung.
"What?"
"You heard me."
"Alpha is going to force you to reject him and then he will kill him in front of you."
"He doesn't know and I'm trying to keep it that way."
"He will find out eventually."
"He's to busy to notice." Hoseok shrugged.
"Go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when it goes wrong." Taehyung sighed and pressed the dial button. The phone got picked up very fast. "Hello, who's this?"
"Jungkook, this is Taehyung." For a moment he closed his eyes and he hoped it wasn't Jimin. "Ah Taehyung. Why'd you call?"
"Didn't we say that we would meet another time? So I thought let's make plans already." Jungkook sniggered from the other end of the phone.
"What do you think of tomorrow? Let's meet at the park, where we bumped into eachother, at 2 in the afternoon. Is that okay by you guys?" Taehyung looked at his friend Hoseok for a moment. He knew he had heard it, because wolves have a very good hearing. He nodded. "Yes, that's fine. See you and Jimin tomorrow then."
"See you tomorrow. Bye."
"Bye." And Taehyung hung up. He let the breath escape, he didn't know he held. Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows. ''Oh please shut up.'' A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face and Hoseok just shook his head with a huge smile on his face.

~~~

The moment Jin woke up, he immediately noticed Alpha Namjoon standing in the doorway. He didn't look as powerful as usual and he didn't look forward but to the ground. He sighed very deep and looked straight into Jin's eyes. Jin opened his mouth to say something but closed it before words left his mouth. His alpha looked terrible. Very dark cirkels were under his eyes and his eyes looked kinda puffy, as if he'd cried. Namjoon took a few steps closer and Jin's heartbeat went faster, he also stiffened a bit as Namjoon got closer. Every step he took made Jin more and more anxious. He didn't trust his alpha at all. His alpha is kinda unpredictable. Namjoon noticed that he scared Jin by coming closer, but he didn't stop walking. He just sat down on a chair next to Jin's bed. ''Have you made your decision yet?'' Namjoon asked in a soft voice. Jin shook his head. He could see the guilt in Namjoon his eyes and his wolf started to scream at him to comfort Namjoon. ''I don't know what to do honestly.'' Jin whispered. He looked down at his hands. Suddenly he saw a scar on the wrist of Namjoon. Without thinking he grabbed Namjoon's wrist and shove the sleeve of the shirt that he was wearing a little bit up. The alpha looked at the omega suprised. ''Did you cut youself?'' Jin asked after inspecting the little scar on the wrist. Namjoon nodded. ''Why?'' Namjoon just shrugged. Jin frowned and looked a little bit worried at his alpha. ''The guilt is just eating me alive. It may have been one day, but I just feel so guilty and my whole body hurts knowing that you will reject me. I just needed something that would take my mind of it.'' Jin his wolf started to scream louder and fighting for control. But Jin pushed his wolf back in the corner of his mind. ''I-I'' Jin started and Namjoon flinched. He could see that he thought that Jin would reject him right here. ''I won't reject you.'' Namjoon looked at him suprised. ''I know that I said that I didn't made my decision yet, not five minutes ago. But you're emotionally pretty hurt and because of that you start cutting yourself. I just realized that if I would reject you, you probably would kill yourself. I don't want to be responsible for your death and I just remembered my promise to my parents, and that is to never reject my mate, no matter what kind of bad things he had done. So I'm willingly to give you a chance.'' Namjoon's eyes filled with happiness and hope. ''But I need time. I need time to get used to the idea of us two being mates and you need to earn my trust, because I still don't trust you. We can work on that.'' A huge smile was seen on Namjoon's face. Jin couldn't help but smile too. Maybe this can work.

Hoseok and Taehyung arrived early at the park, but so did Jungkook and Jimin. ''Hey!'' Jimin waved to the two when he saw them. They waved back. ''So what do you guys wanna do? Watch a movie, to the beach or something else?'' Jimin asked as soon as the two stood in front of him and Jungkook. ''Hmm. It's been a long time since I've been to the cinema.'' Taehyung thought out loud. Hoseok agreed on that. Because their alpha keeps them busy with tasks for the pack they haven't went to the movies for at least two years, maybe even longer. ''Okay, then we will go to the cinema.'' Jungkook said. ''Let's go.'' And the four guys went on their way to the cinema. At the cinema they couldn't agree on which movie they would watch. So they ended up splitsed in two. Taehyung and Jungkook went to a movie together and Hoseok and Jimin. ''You said that you haven't been to a cinema for a long time. What is a long time?'' Taehyung frowned for a moment. ''I think longer then two years.'' Jungkook's eyes went big. ''So long?'' Taehyung nodded and shrugged. ''I have busy life.'' They walked to the room and sat down on the assigned seats. ''What kind of work do you do?'' A small wave of panic hit Taehyung. ''I work for a security company.'' Jungkook wanted to ask another thing, but at that moment the movie started. Taehyung bit his lip and sighed. He knows that he shouldn't be lying to his mate, but he doesn't have a real choice. He can't just say that he's a werewolf. Another sigh left Taehyung's mouth. This is gonna be harder then he thought it would be.