Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hoseok was excitedly running to the city. He got to see his mate again. He already texted Jackson that he would come over. The two had already spent some time together. They got along very well and you could say that the two were annoying if you hung out with them for too long. At least that is what Jackson's best friend, Mark, said. Hoseok knocked on the door and a very happy Jackson opened the door. ''Hoseok!''
''Jackson!'' The two greeted eachother with a big smile on their faces and a special handshake they made. ''Let's go get some coffee!'' Jackson nodded and put on his shoes. He locked his apartment door and the two left to go out for some coffee. 

''Namjoon!'' Jin squaled when he got swirled around by his mate. ''Put me down!'' He yelled while he was laughing and Namjoon listened to him. ''I want to keep seeing this.'' Namjoon said.
''What?''
''That beautiful smile of yours.'' Jin giggled and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's torso. Namjoon started playing with the hair of his mate. ''I had an idea.'' Jin hummed in response. ''How about we visit those three omega's you talked about?'' Jin shot up and nodded immediatly. ''And then we can maybe help the omega's with some of their task.'' If it was even possible the smile on Jin's smile became even bigger. ''Well let's go then.''

''Hyerin, Jinah!'' Jin said happily when he entered their small house. Namjoon followed his mate, feeling a little uncomfortable being in this situaction. ''Jin!'' Two voices yelled at the same time. Namjoon let out a soft growl because of them not calling Jin by his rightful title. The growl turned a little louder when the two girls hugged his mate. When they released his mate, he immediatly took him in his arms and whispered a low 'mine'. Hyerin and Jinah started to shake a little when they saw their alpha. ''Don't worry, he won't hurt you.'' The two girls were still a little unsure and decided it would be the best to just lightly bow and say 'alpha'. ''So how is Sooyoung?'' Suddenly the two girls started to bounce up and down excitedly.
''She is doing so much better!'' Hyerin exclaimed loudly. ''We owe you so much Jin.''
''You don't owe me anything.''
''Yes we do. You saved Sooyoung her life.''
''And where is Sooyoung?''
''She's in her room getting some rest.'' Jinah said. ''She's not allowed to leave the house, but it's here better than the hospital.''
''I'll visit her when she's awake. I am so glad to hear that she survived.''
''Yeah, thanks to you. We can't thank you enough.''
''I have a question.'' Hyerin said. Jin nodded at her for her to go on. ''Not to be rude, but why is Alpha here?''
''He asked me if I wanted to visit you guys and also, he wants to help the omega's.''  Hyerin and Sooyoung looked at Jin with shock written all over their face. 
''A-are you serious?'' Jin just nodded as an answer. ''But since when does the Alpha want to help us, omega's?''
''Since I showed him the truth about how we're living and what we do for the pack.''
''I don't believe anything of that. The alpha would never help some omega's.''
''Hi, the alpha is standing right here.'' Namjoon said with a slightly irritated tone. The two girls let out a small whimper and started to tremble a little.
''Hyerin, Jinah, have I ever lied to you?'' The two shook their head. ''Then why would you not trust me this time. I'll make sure he will help the omega's.''
''But Jin, he tortured you! He forcefully marked you and he has killed so many people! How can you trust him?!'' Jinah asked him with tears in her eyes.
''Because he's my fucking mate!'' Their eyes widened when they heard Jin curse. ''Yes he did all those things, but he also showed that he's sorry! He showed me that he truly cares for me and he proved me that he's willing to help the omega's.'' Tears were about to fall when Jin said those words. ''Why can't you trust me on this?'' His voice breaking slightly. Namjoon immediatly backhugged his mate and placed his on his mate's shoulder.
''It's not that we don't trust you. We just don't trust your mate.'' Namjoon felt hurt by those words from Jinah. Has he really been that bad in leading the pack, that his packmembers don't trust him anymore? He slightly tightened his grip around Jin's waist. 
''I'll show you that you can trust him and please don't talk bad about him. It hurts me just as bad as it hurts him.'' Jinah and Hyerin just looked at him in disappoinment.
''I'm sorry, but we can't. We're really disappointed in you that you trust such a monster.'' Hyerin whispered softly. A tear fell down Jin's cheek and more followed after that one. Namjoon felt his sadness and made him turn around so he could bury his head into Namjoon's shirt. Jin was full on sobbing now. Namjoon was so close to ripping their head off, but he decided it was better to just concentrate on his crying mate. With a gentle movement, he scooped Jin in his arms. ''As best friends you should support eachother decisions and you shouldn't hurt their feeling. Jin really cares for you guys and yet you made him cry.'' Namjoon shook his head in disappointed and turned around and made his way back to the packhouse.

"Tae!" Jungkook yelled while he limped towards the bathroom door.
"Yes baby?"
"You went too rough! I can barely walk." The younger whined. Teahyung chuckled.
"Then you shouldn't have teased me." The younger whined again.
"But you weren't paying attention to me."
"You could have just said something."
"But this was more fun."
"I agree on that." Jungkook connected their lips and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and squeezed his butt. Jungkook let out a small squeal and his mate decided to take his change to explore his mouth. Jungkook was the first to pull away to breathe. "How are you hard again?" He whispered breathless as he felt Tae's little buddy poke him. Taehyung smirked. "I can go on for the whole night." Jungkook whined.
"But I can't."
"You can when you become a werewolf." Jungkook smiled.
"Then make me one."
"Some day, but not today." The younger whined once again.
"You're so whiny today."
"Because you were too rough!"
"I'm sorry baby." Taehyung kissed Jungkook. "I'll try to be more gentle next time." Jungkook hummed and closed his eyes. "I'll promise to carry you around for the rest of the day." The two kissed again and both of them smiled into the kiss. "I love you Jungkook."
"I love you too Taehyung."