Chapter Twenty-Two

Yoongi wanted to hide. He was scared. Scared of what could happen while he was staying in this pack. Right now, he was walking around the pack with Jimin. Shin Hoseok was close behind them. Following every move he made and that's what scared him the most. The fact that there was someone following him, seeing every small mistake he made. Every mistake could lead to his death or another hell in the dungeon. His hands started shaking when every pack member he passed looked at him with hatred and disgust. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his. He stopped shaking and a feeling of relief went trough his body. The sparks helped him calm down. With a small smile, he looked at his mate who smiled brightly at him. ''Don't worry, I'm here for you.'' A warm feeling spread through his chest, making him blush lightly. Jimin giggled softly at the sight. ''You're cute when you blush.'' Gagging sound is what made them look behind them. ''You two are so disgusting cute.'' The two blushed a deep shade of red. ''I hope I don't have to see this everyday for this whole week.'' The wolf and human turned back around, feeling extremely embarrassed. The guard behind them just snickered. The trio kept on walking around the pack. The two mates holding eachothers hands and the guard quietly following every step of them. The rogue felt uneasy and he felt the stares of every other wolf burning holes in his back.

After a long walk the three entered the packhouse again. ''Hello Jiminie.'' Jungkook greeted. ''And hello to you too Yoongi.'' Yoongi felt a slight pang of jealousy when Jungkook called his mate by a nickname and his mate reacted with a bright smile. A small, but dangerous, growl left Yoongi's mouth when the two friends hugged. ''Don't touch what's mine.'' He growled in a low voice that was loaded with anger. Shin Hoseok suddenly looked at the rogue with caution, ready to attack the male when he would attack too. Jungkook just smiled and shook his head. ''You have nothing to worry about.'' The younger proudly showed him the mark he got from Taehyung. Yet it didn't calm the rogue down. His wolf was furious that another male touched what's his. A small, cute giggle made him look to his left. He  was met with the eyes of his mate who showed amusement. The small boy grabbed his hands. ''You're so overprotective and jealous.'' He giggled. The fact that the two were holding hands, calmed the wolf a little down. But the words made him feel a little unsure. Did he mean it in a good way or in a bad way? ''Don't worry, I like it.'' The elder of the two smiled in relief. Shin Hoseok relaxed when he saw that the rogue didn't look like he was ready to attack. The guard let out a deep sigh, how bad he wished to have a mate. Taehyung came up from behind Jungkook and backhugged his mate. ''They're just meant for eachother.'' And Jungkook could only agree with that.

''Namjoon, please.'' Two bodies were laying on the bed, cuddling together. Altough one of them was trying to free himself and giggling. ''No.'' Jin wanted to do something, but Namjoon just wanted to stay in bed, cuddling all day. ''Please, I want to walk around the pack, help the omega's if needed and show them that I am more than just a weak omega who can't shift.'' Namjoon sighed. ''Fine, only if you promise to sleep with me tonight.'' Jin smile faded a little, but he nodded. He knew they would end up sleeping together anyway. ''Then let's go.''

The omega and alpha walked around holding hands. A lot of people were glaring daggers at Jin, but at that moment he couldn't care less. He felt happy since a long time. He knew that there were going to be a lot of struggles and arguments between him and his mate, but he also knew that everything was going to be alright in the end. A smile appeared on his face. ''What are you smiling about?'' His mate asked curiously. ''I'm just happy.'' He answered. It made Namjoon's heart flutter. He was so glad to hear that his mate was happy, that's what made him happy too. ''Look, here are the omega's and we're going to help them.'' Namjoon gave him a schocked look. ''I never knew there were that many omega's. And why do I have to help them?'' JIn shook his head, disappointed in the fact that his mate asked him that question. ''You're their alpha and they need to know that they can trust their leader. Without them, a pack is nothing and with their trust and them being in good shape, the pack will become so much stronger. You have to show them that you are willing to help them.'' Namjoon was speechless of what his mate just said. Is he really that bad of a leader? Before he could ask his mate what he was supposed to do, his mate was already helping the omega's, leaving him behind. He suddenly locked gazes with one of the omega's and the omega let out a blood curling scream. He looked scared to death seeing the alpha standing there. All the other omega's seemed to react really quick and they followed his gaze. When all of them saw Namjoon standing there, they just froze in their actions and they all looked like they saw a ghost. A little unsure, Namjoon took step to the omega's. The ones who were the closest to him started shaking. ''Guys, calm down.'' Jin suddenly spoke up. ''He is going to help us and I'll make sure he won't hurt you. Today you can show him what kind of hard work we've been doing for the past years and show our lifestyle to him. You can finally show him what we've been going trough. You can finally show him the truth and make a point'' The omega's cheered. They were inspired by Jin's little speech. Yes, they were still afraid, but a little less. They were ready to face their alpha. One of the elder omega's suddenly spoke up. ''Alpha, can you please come help me?'' Her voice sounded weak and scared. Namjoon just nodded and made his way to the omega.

And that's how the two mates spent the rest of their day. And maybe, maybe it might have made the alpha realize that they deserve way more respect for their hard work. And it might have made him realize that omega's are really special people and that they've just been abandoned by the rest of the pack, including himself. It made him feel guilty. It made him feel guilty, because he's the one who put them through that. He honestly felt like he didn't derserve to be alpha at all.