Chapter Seventeen

Namjoon woke up in the arms of his mate. A small smile appeared on his face. He felt relaxed for the first time in a long time. ''You're finally awake.'' A small voice said. Namjoon looked up with shock. He didn't know he was staring. A blush formed on his cheeks. ''Awh, how cute the big bad alpha is blushing.'' A playful growl escaped Namjoon's lips. ''Let's get some food and check up on you beta, the humans and the rogue.'' Another growl escaped Namjoon's lips, but this one wasn't a playful one. ''Oh shut up.'' Jin said in an annoyed tone. He walked out of the room with his mate following him. They walked into the kitchen and were met with a few omega's cooking and the delta, beta and the humans sitting at the table. A low growl left Namjoon's lips. It earned him a slap on the back of his head from Jin. ''Stop growling.'' A small fear coursed through Jin's body the moment he hit his mate on the back of his head. Lucky for him, he didn't react at all but just took place at the table. ''Hi Jin.'' One of the omega's said and she smiled a little. ''Your friends are really worried about you. They thought alpha killed you.'' The other girl said. Her eyes suddenly went wide when she saw the alpha staring at with an intense look in his eyes. She gulped and bowed a little, showing her neck. The alpha moved his gaze to his beta, to relief of the omega. ''And what are you doing here? I thought I locked you up.'' Namjoon said, raising an eyebrow. Taehyung just rolled his eyes at the question. ''Don't roll your eyes at me. I'm your alpha.''
''Yes you are, but you're also my best friend. And as your beta and best friend, I've lost all the respect I once had for you.'' After that he left the kitchen together with the humans. Hoseok just shrugged and left the kitchen too. ''Jin?'' One of the omega's said. Earning a growl from Namjoon. ''Talk with a little respect to your future alpha male.'' The eyes from the girls went wide. ''We're so sorry alpha Jin.'' They bowed, showing their necks as a sign of respect. ''Hyerin, Jinah. Don't, just call me Jin.'' It earned him a glare from Namjoon, but he decided to ignore it. ''How's Sooyoung? Is she doing better?'' The girls shook their head. They looked at the ground and a tear escaped Hyerin's eye. ''She's getting worse. She can't get out of her bed anymore and we don't have the stuff nor money to help her. I don't think she's going to make it.'' A serious face appeared on Jin's face. ''Bring her to the pack hospital. I'll make sure they help her.'' The two wanted to protest and so wanted Namjoon, but Jin was faster. ''Don't say a thing. I'm going to be a leader of this pack and I should help my people. And especially the ones who don't have much. I was a omega too, remember?'' The girls smiled sadly but nodded. But Namjoon didn't look pleased at all. ''Don't go in discussion with me. Omega's do deserve just as much as the higher ranked wolves. Just because they're lower ranked doesn't mean they're worthless.'' Jin look at his mate with a challenging look. Namjoon just sighed and started to eat his food that the girls laid on his plate a few moments ago. ''Bring Sooyoung to the hospital after we're finished and I'll make sure the doctors will help her.'' The girls smiled a real smile and nodded.

After the two mates finished breakfast, the two went their seperate ways for today. Namjoon doing his paperwork and Jin helping some omega's. He entered the hospital and was soon met with a doctor. ''Ah, alpha Jin.'' The doctor said and showed his neck. ''What can I do for you?'' Jin shook his head, because of the amount of respect he toned. ''There are coming three girls and one of them is in a really bad condition and I want you to help them.''
''Of course. What are their ranks?''
''They're all omega's''
''I'm sorry, but then I won't help them.''
''And why is that.'' Jin said in a low voice, his wolf coming closer to the edge.
''Because they're omega's. They're weak and we can live with one less.'' A dangerous growl left Jin's lips.
''Without omega's this pack is nowhere. It would have ruined itself. An omega is just as important as every other member. Just because their wolves are weaker than other wolves or just because they can't shift anymore, doesn't mean they're weak and worthless.'' He took a deep breath. ''I tell you to help them just like how you help other wolves. If you don't I'll make sure you get punished for being disobedient. You got that?'' The doctor gulped and nodded. Just at that moment two girls came in one of them had another girl on her back. The girl on the back was coughing amd sweat was all over her body. She looked terrible. "Are that the ones I need to help." Jin nodded. The doctor motioned to some nurses to assistance him. They took Sooyoung from Hyerin. She wanted to protest but she stopped herself when she realized it was for the best. Hyerin and Jinah looked at Jin with sad eyes. "I hope she's going to be alright. She's our bestfriend, like a sister and she has no one besides us. I really hate it to see her in so much pain."
"Stop worrying so much. I will make sure she gets the right care and she will get better, I promise you." Suddenly Jin was hugged by the two girls. "Thank so much Jin for what you do for us. I bet you're going to be a great alpha." Jin smiled and watched the two girls sit in the waitingroom. He decided to go back to the packhouse. He could go back to check up on them later.

Taehyung let out a frustrated growl. He was sitting with his alpha in his office. "The rogue is scared. He just wants a normal life and life with his mate."
"He's a rogue and he is dangerous."
"That is what you think. He is harmless. Just give him a fucking chance."
"No."
"Let's make a deal."
"What is the deal?"
"You let the rogue stay on our territory for a week and if he's harmless like I said he may or stay here or go home. Whatever his choice is. If he turns out to be dangerous he stays in the dungeon."
"Only if he stays under supervision."
"Sure."
"Then deal."

Jin arrived at the packhouse when suddenly a wave of heat hit him like a brick. He groaned in pain and fell on the floor. Another wave followed. Hoseok came into the room and saw Jin laying on the floor and immediatly ran to him. He sniffed in the air and touched Jin's forehead. He hissed and took his hand back. "Jin, I think you're in heat."