Chapter Thirty-One

To say Jin was nervous was an understatement. He was about to shit himself in fear. What if they don't like me? He wasn't prepared for this. But he was the one who said yes to this in the end. Namjoon was smiling brightly and hugged his mate tightly, whispering that everything would be alright and that they will love him. ''I'm scared.'' Jin said softly. Namjoon held him close. "I know you are, but we all believe in you and they will love you for sure." Jin nodded against Namjoon's chest. "Come on, let's go. I'm going to introduce you." Jin nodded again and shakily followed his mate. When he went outside, his breath got stuck in his throat. That sure are a lot of people. Suddenly Namjoon spoke up, scaring Jin slightly. "Everyone!" Every single pack member became silent immediatly. "I would like to introdoce you to my mate, Jin!" Namjoon took a step aside and Jin was in full view. Some people started whispering. Isn't he an omega? He heard a few people ask. Some pack members looked very angry. "No!" Someone yelled, making everyone go quiet immediatly. "I don't allow this! You're an alpha, he's a dumb omega!" Jin looked at the ground and Namjoon was ready to attack who-ever said that. "Make yourself known!" Namjoon yelled, anger evident in his voice. The crowd slowly drifted apart, leaving one person in the middle. "You can't mate a fucking male, he can't get pregnant so how do you want to continue your bloodline?!" By now, Namjoon was fuming with anger and some people tried to make the person shut up. ''You should dump him, throw him away like the piece of trash he is! And mate with me, someone who really cares for you and is worth your love and someone able to continue your bloodline!'' A deafening roar left Namjoon as he jumped off the balcony and shifted mid-air. He landed perfectly in front of the girl, but the girl didn't back down, she just looked at him with full confidence, swinging her hips playfully and twirling her golden brown hair. Namjoon shifted back, quickly putting on a pair of pants that a packmember threw at him to cover his private parts, and glared at her. ''You're so fucking disgusting to say that.'' Disgust clear in his voice.
''What? Are you telling me that you never loved me?'' The girl said with a evil smirk playing on her lips.
''I once did, but guess what?'' The girl raised her eyebrows playfully and pouted. ''All I feel for you is hatred and the only cause of that is you.'' The girl started laughing and wrapped her arms around his waist. Namjoon was quick to react and threw her on the ground. ''Don't fucking touch me Lee Mi-hi.'' 
''I know you still love me, deep down in that cold, stone heart of yours.'' Mi-hi stood up and faced Namjoon again. ''Because we're both a half of a whole.'' She slowly reached her hand out to stroke his cheek, but Namjoon slapped her hand away.
''I said, don't fucking touch me.'' Everyone was surprised by the fact that Namjoon hasn't attacked her already, if only they knew. Suddenly the girl placed her lips on his, making everyone gasp in shock. Namjoon pushed her away quickly and looked at her with disgust in his eyes. Another deafening roar was heard, but this time it wasn't from Namjoon, but the only other person on the balcony. A white wolf landed next to Namjoon, baring his teeth at the girl. The whole pack gasped in shock, even Namjoon let out a small gasp. Never would he have thought Jin to be capable of that. The girl smirked. "Look who we got here, a pathetic excuse of an omega." Jin didn't hesitate and pounced on the girl. The girl shifted out of shock and growled at him. Both males growled at her dominance clear in their voice. The girl growled back. This time Jin attacked her full on, his wolf not allowing this disrespect to his rightful title of alpha. Everyone just watched at the whole thing. Jin might have been weaker than the girl, yet the anger made him stronger. The girl had no chance against him. "Jin, it's alright now. Calm down." His voice had an immediate effect on him and calmly stepped away from her, his white fur covered in blood. The girl was just laying on the ground, still breathing. Namjoon walked closer to Mi-hi. The girl weakly shifted into her human form. A blanket was thrown at her and she quickly wrapped it around her bare body. Tears were streaming down her face. "I fucking love you, Kim Namjoon. Why can't you see that." The whole pack gasped at her confession and Namjoon looked at her with a stone cold face. He motioned for the guards to bring her to the dungeon. The guards dragged the screaming  girl away. Namjoon shook his head in disappointment. ''If any of you are against this, speak up or just shut up Forever!'' The whole pack was quiet. ''I thought so.'' He quickly turned around, making his way through the crowd, Jin following him quietly. The two mates walked to the lake where Jin first saw his wolf. Both of them just sat there, not saying a word. The sound of bones snapping broke the silence. Jin blushed a deep shade of red once he realised he just shifted back. ''Takes these.'' Namjoon held out a pair of pants. Jin was quick to put them on. Both mates stayed in silence once again. Jin's mind asking so many questions. Who is she? What is she to Namjoon? Why did Namjoon not attack her?  ''Just ask if you have a question.'' Namjoon spoke up, startling Jin a little.
''Who is she?'' Jin asked carefully. Namjoon started fiddling with his fingers and stared off into space.
''Well, her name is Lee Mi-hi.'' Jin rolled his eyes.
''Yes, I heard you yell that. But who is she?'' Namjoon let out a shaky sigh.
''She was a packmember, but I kicked her out.'' Jin looked at Namjoon, waiting for him to continue. ''I was about to become alpha and some stuff happened and I had to kick her out.''
''What kind of stuff. Come on Namjoon please be more specific, I am trying to understand what happened.'' Tears were about to fall. ''Maybe you'll you go to her and leave me behind, like the piece of trash I am.'' Namjoon wrapped his arms around him and Jin started crying. ''Don't leave me.'' He sobbed. 
''I will never leave you.'' Namjoon said while holding his mate tightly in his arms. ''You're my everything.'' Jin wrapped his arms tightly around Namjoon's waist.
''Please explain.''
''Mi-hi and I used to be best friends, but things began to change as we got older. She craved more and more attention, it became an obsession and it changed her in a bad way. Everyone called her the pack slut, because she went to bed with almost every member.'' Namjoon took a deep breath, the part of his story with Mi-hi that he wanted to forget so bad was so close. He wanted to forget everything that is even associated with her. ''The day before I became alpha, was the day I became of age, the day I could find my mate. Mi-hi turned out to be my mate.''