Chapter Four

Once again, Min Yoongi was running for his life. He accidentely entered a pack territory and when he told the Alpha and Beta of this territory that it was just an accident, they just attacked him. Yoongi is used to it though. As rogue, you're just an outsider, you're just a loner, you're all on yourself. No packs will accept you, they will let you pass their territory but they don't want you in their pack. Or they will attack you right on your plae and kill you there or they will lock you up. It's most likely the second, so Yoongi always prepares himself to run. When they attacked him, they caught him by suprise for a moment. But he recovered himself fast and fought back. As soon as he saw a chance to run away he ran. Of course they chased him, but in the end he escaped and they had to stop chasing him at the edge of their territory. Yoongi stopped running when he knew when he was safe, and this time he stopped at a human park. He doesn't get out of the forest often, he only did it when he needed to. Yoongi sighed and let himself fall on the ground. He was so tired that because of the running and fighting, that he just fell asleep right there.

When both the movies ended, the four guys went back to the park. It was peacefull there, since there were not that many people. The guys sat down on the grass and started asking each other questions to get to known each other better.
Suddenly Jimin stood up and almost yelled: "Is he okay?!" The three other guys turned around and looked a little bit shocked at the figure of a guy laying on the ground. Jimin walked to the guy and gasped. The other guys stood up fast and walked to Jimin. "He doesn't look that good. It looks like he has been in a fight." The other guys nodded. A disgusting smell filled Taehyung's and Hoseok's nose. They recognized the smell of a rogue. They gave each other a look, but they didn't say a word about it. "Is he sleeping or is he unconscious?"
"I don't know. Just try to wake him up and you'll find out." Hoseok said. Jimin gently shook the shoulder of the guy. A groan was heard and not much later, the guy opened his eyes. He looked confused at fist but when he saw their faces, his eyes went big and crawled up real fast but when he stood he almost immediatly fell. Jimin catched him. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you. What's your name? My name's Jimin." The guy looked hesitated to the guys surrounding him. "My name's Min Yoongi." He whispered.
"This is Jungkook." Jimin said and pointed to Jungkook. "Taehyung." Pointing to Taehyung. "And Hoseok." Pointing to Hoseok. Yoongi nodded slowly. ''I don't know what happened to you, but you definitely don't look to good. I think you should see a doctor.'' Yoongi shook his head. Yoongi made eye contact with Jimin and his wolf said the word he hoped never to hear. He never wanted to meet his mate, yet it just happened. ''Do you have a adress where we can drop you off?'' Jungkook asked Yoongi. He just shook his head. Jungkook and Jimin gave eachother a look and then Jimin said: ''You can stay at our place for a couple of days. Till you completely healed. We can't just leave you on your own.'' Yoongi thought about it. A few days to rest. No running, no hiding, no fighting for food. Yoongi doesn't trust people fast, but he does trust Jimin already and he knows he can trust Jungkook too. He felt like he should stay away from Taehyung and Hoseok, since his wolf already sensed that the two were packwolves. As long as he would stay away from those two he should be fine for a couple of days. Right? ''I would like to stay at your place.'' Jimin smiled and helped him get up and let him use his shoulder as support. ''Our house is not so far from here.'' Jimin said to Yoongi when they started walking. Taehyung and Hoseok walked behind Yoongi and Jimin, while they were talking to Jungkook. They both were very alerted on what the rogue could do. They don't want the humans to get hurt and they don't trust rogues. Taehyung and Hoseok didn't knew Jimin and Jungkook that long but it was like they knew each other for a long time. It just clicked between the four.

They arrived at the house of Jungkook and Jimin. ''You seriously need someone to check your wounds.'' Jimin said a little worried to Yoongi. He didn't know why, but it felt like he's supposed to take care of Yoongi. ''No, I don't want to go to a doctor or a doctor to come here.'' Yoongi said stubborn. ''I can look at his wounds.'' Taehyung said. ''I'm not a doctor, but I know how to take care of wounds.'' Yoongi gave him a furious look. No way that he would let a packwolf touch him. ''Please Yoongi.'' Jimin practically begged him. ''Fine.'' Yoongi huffed. Taehyung sum up a few things he needed to clean and check the rogue's wounds. Jimin and Jungkook walked away to gather the things. It didn't took them long, so Taehyung could check at Yoongi's wounds fast. ''I need you to take of your shirt. Otherwise I can't check and clean your wounds.'' Yoongi wanted to attack Taehyung so bad, but he didn't. With a furious look on his face, he took of his shirt so Taehyung could check his wounds. While Taehyung was checking Yoongi's wounds and cleaning some of them, a small growl erupted from Yoongi's chest. ''Shut the hell up. I hate it as much as you do. But Jimin is a friend of mine and I can see he already cares for you. Just so you know I do this for Jimin.'' Suddenly Jungkook felt jealous of seeing Taehyung touching Yoongi's chest. He scolded at himself for being jealous for no reason. He looked at his friend and saw a jealous look on Jimin's face too. Jungkook didn't understand what was going on with him. First when he shook hands with Taehyung he felt sparks, then he dreamt about him and now he's jealous. It had something to do with Taehyung that's for sure. Jungkook looked concentrated at Taehyung and thought by himself: I don't know what you doing to me or what you're hiding. But I promise you, I will find it all out.