Epilogue

Years have passed since the tragedy happened. So much has changed. Hoseok decided to give up his title as gamma, as it made it so difficult for him to let go of the awful memory, and to everyone's surprise Namjoon choose Yoongi, the former rogue, to be his gamma. He would never admit it, but he had grown a soft spot for the now gamma. The former gamma and his mate finally decided they were ready for their own little family and they decided to adopt a little pup, protecting the little one from harm and loving him with everything in their very being.

The pack has become stronger, ever since Jin convinced Namjoon that the omega's need to treated with more respect. It was a long and difficult road, but it made place for something better. Most packmembers struggled with the changes towards to treatment of the omega's and many have been punished for not following the rules the alpha made. Many members finally realised the importance of the omega's, helping them out so every now and then, befriending them and caring for them like they always do for the other packmembers. Those who didn't comply to the new rules and tried to make their alpha change his mind, were eventually kicked out the pack and became rogue. In the end, it made the pack stronger as there was more harmony. The two alphas were proud of what they managed to create, they were proud of their friends what they went through and proud of their little family. The two adopted four abandoned little pups, giving them a loving home and taking care as if they were their own.

The beta and his mate, have made some big steps. His human was not a human anymore, but now also a wolf. The human mate had almost died during a surprise attack from a couple of rogues and the only thing that could safe him was if his mate bit him and that was what the beta decided, changing his human to a wolf, not being able to stand the thought of losing him. The two eventually adopted two little pups, creating a little family they loved with their whole hearts.

And then we have the new gamma and his human mate, the two have watched their friends go through awful moments and see them get back up. And so the two learned to do so too. The younger struggled a lot with his past and many times resulted it in the elder being kept out of his suffering. It was a tough period for them, but in the end they came out stronger. In the end they decided to adopt a little pup, making that the very start of their little family.

The pack is as a family and no bond, except for the matebond, is stronger than that. A pack will always support eachother. And in this story that pack was slowly falling apart even if they didn't see it, but then love came along and made the pack stronger than before. The group grew closer over time, now being a little family of friends for life. This story may have reached its end, but that doesn't mean that is also the end of their story.