prologue

One stroke of light is enough to end the darkness similarly love is enough to end the hate. After every dark night bright morning comes. Similarly how much darkness cover the night one ray of bright morning light is enough to clear the dark.

The one and only king reyansh singhania who only learned how to hate, abuse, kill and beat, met the green eyed beauty kiara who is filled with love.

For him she is a girl whose good nature itch him. He can't stand the fact that she is too helpful. Without his own knowledge he felt the attraction towards her which is unhealthy for him but he can't help.

He want to domiante her because according to him she is too naive for this harsh world where hungry wolves hide in costume of sheeps and saints. For him she should behave as ruthless as him.

But fate play its own wicked game. No one can win over it.

The green eyed beauty is not one to submit. she had learned to fight since childhood. Being a strong willed girl with high hopes and full of ambitions. She won't back down not without a fight atleast.

For him no relation or rules matter at all. He can use any wicked games to play and win. Being a true cruel king whose heart is full of hunger for power.

Good looks, intellegence and power are the three things he is born with to rule the throne. He has made his own cruel world where his people worship him more than god .

His greed can never get satisfied. He loves the power he have over people but it smashed when kiara refused to follow his ways.

According to his mind she is just lust but his heart knows that its much more than just lust But he can't accept the fact of love, he don't want love. He don't want to be weak by falling in love with a girl of lower status who don't know even the R of Royality.

But his possesive sick and twisted mind start to go mad as he realise that she is falling for someone else other than him.

The beast inside him rise up making him loose his mind. But his royal status was bounding him in a web coiling his heart.

He want to make her like him. But first he have to make her his. Her good heart made him more angry everytime. He will break her into numerous of peices till she can't collect herself and then he will make her like him. As cruel and heartless he is. He will make her his queen but after tearing her apart.

She is his whore, slut, mistress, queen and wife.

She is his. Only his to hate, abuse, beat, love and dominate.

He won't stop till he make her trashed out making her solely depend on him and dominate but he didn't expected that in the process of making her submit he will be the only one who will start to loose.