chapter 7

I know most of you demand of regular updates but being a college student its very difficult for me to keep up with assignments, studies and personal life. We writers are human also and our personal life are equally important as the life of readers. So kindly be a little cooperative and enjoy the update.

**************************************************************************

Marah was dragged behind from the scene making Kiara run to rescue her friend but stopped in tracks from his words.

"she is going to be safe, as long as you obey me" his demanding voice was dominating enough to make her stop and turn back facing him. Kiara knew she is in no position to make any sort of demands or complaints. She already lost the rights way back to complaint about the situation or even cry about it. So, it's better to face the problem and not run away.

Grinding her teeth, she looked directly into his dark orbs that reflected nothing but pure evilness and cruelty. Is this man even a human? May be not. That's why he possesses inhuman behavior and lacks the human morals and emotions.

Reyansh walked closer maintaining the proper gap to breath and scanned her face. Her hairs were all over the place, face filled with cuts and bruises, dirty and torn clothes. She looked nothing less than a beggar and he likes that she is in the right place that is below him and at his mercy for her life.

"I want to kill you right now" he spoke bitterly making Kiara look at her with raised brows.

"then do it because that is what I expect from a man like you. Oh sorry, you cannot be even called a man in the first place. Coward! That is what you are king".

A tight blow came to her face making her tremble but this time it didn't affected her like previous times. She has already been habitual of all the physical abuse till now.

"you know what I am not even going to kill you. No! never! I am going to make your life so miserable that the only thing you are going to beg for is death and guess what there is no freedom from this life that you are going to get. I will doll you up every single day and by the end of the day you are going to beg at my feet because shits like you need to deserve their place. You have to learn where you belong and I am going to teach you that". His words were harsh but Kiara was prepared for all of it. She dared to disrespect the king and there is no way he is going to leave her out but the hate in her heart for him is way bigger than any other thing. This man ruined so many lives mercilessly and not even ashamed of it. The whole kingdom is ruined because of this man and his cruelty.

Reyansh clutched his face tightening the grip and made her look into her eyes. Both of them spoke the same emotions for each other that is hate and nothing else. His thumb moved over the wound near her eye making her yelp up with pain and shock. A painful moan escaped her lips making her smile. No one spoke between them but the air was tense enough to make Kiara feel the goosebumps.

He looked longingly at her face while his arm moved to pull her by her waist bumping her into him. It was not what Kiara was expecting. She imagined him to beat her or even kill her but never expected to be that close or even near him.

"you have pretty eyes despite having such a bad mouth" he stated.

This isn't the first time someone complimented her. Her eyes attracted many attentions around because of its unique color but the compliment from him amused her. His eyes had a dark aura that automatically made her feel uncomfortable. This man is way dangerous for her and she should be running away for her life but the fault that she made cannot be turned back.

"now tell me? Are you going obey me?" pulling her even closer this time eliminating the remaining space he danced his fingers from her forehead dragging it to her chin.