chapter 12

Ps: a note that no one asked for but I felt important to tell.

I am not doing very well since last year, I guess. Things are not going well and I have become anxious with everything. This has made everything very slow in my life. One day I am ok and the next month's go like a rocky road. This thing has nothing to do with this chapter but there is a reason for everything. I started using Wattpad when I was just 17 when I got her first phone. Earlier I used to update a lot. Sometimes 3 times a day but now I just can't work my things out. I do love writing but at a point I don't feel like doing anything now. It's been a while like this. There are thousands of books on Wattpad and the writers are updating daily but I don't know where am I even heading ahead currently. I would like to thank each and every one who waited patiently and kept up with this book. I appreciate each one of you for being kind and I am really grateful.

I will add the next part into this soon.

**********************************

"Open the fucking cell you bastards! Man, up and have a man-to-man fight. Stop behaving like a coward like your king and man up"! Eklavya shouted and banged his cell door again and again. This has been a routine for now and the guards totally ignored him like usual. Earlier he was kept in with other prisoners but his aggression made him have a separate cell of his own.

He hated this. All of this that's happening. His whole tribe is treated like a slave and he couldn't even do anything. His anger was building up each passing day and he knew he would burst any second.

"Shut up you dog! It's dawn time, the sun hasn't even risen properly and here you are shouting at the top of your lungs. Let us have a peaceful morning at least" the guard barked at Eklavya who banged the door again and punched his fist in the wall before sitting on the hard bed inside the cell.

How long? How long is he going to be inside this place? He has no idea how his loved ones are? Is his Kiara fine? How is that monster even treating her and other women in the tribe?

Fuck! He can't take it anymore. He needs to get out as soon as he can.

Reyansh felt the emotions building inside him turning into frustration. It's annoying to feel like this. He has handed her over then why can't he let go of her thoughts. For lord's sake he is a king, his job is to build his kingdom and not to think about a poor peasant who is nothing but a mannerless whore. God, he hates her to the guts. His heart craves to kill her with bare hands because of the things he has been feeling since the day they met.

She must be tamed and he knew he gave her in right hands. No one can tame things better than her grandmother. That woman handled the entire kingdom after his parents' death. She has knowledge and experience of years. He looked at the ceiling with a hollow mind. It's difficult to understand why he is even feeling like that? Last few days have already worn him out enough. He should have killed her already, shouldn't he? But he couldn't. why? Maybe he actually wanted to give her even worse. But how much worse could it be? He thought and kept on thinking till his eyes became heavy and he closed them soon after.

"Maharaja sa! Shall I enter?" His knight knocked on the door with lines on forehead.

"Is there any specific reason you are disturbing me this early in the morning? The matter must be important enough to be addressed by me else you know how I handle such situations" Reyansh raised his brows.

"Hukum sa! That boy! He is getting out of hand now. We all tried but he just couldn't stop throwing tantrums. If you give us orders we will kill him right now" the knight explained.

"Which boy?" Reyansh asked.

"That tribal one," the man replied.

"Ughh, you useless brats are disturbing me because a peasant can't be handled. Who do I look like to you? A fool? " Reyansh threw a pillow across the room out his frustration.