chapter 14

Reyansh stared at them. Stared blankly without even blinking once. He felt a sting in his heart. Yes! An emotionless fellow like him felt something. It was jealousy which he masked up by anger. For the first time he wanted to see blood in front of him so desperately. But why?

"Eklavya, everything will be fine. We will get out of this". Kiara hugged him and cried while the injured Eklavya stayed in her arms all bruised. Even though she knows that the hope is having is false, but if Eklavya is by her side, she can go through anything. Their love can win anything in this world.

"Enough of drama. Get up now!" Reyansh pulled her by arm separating her from her beloved, making Eklavya fall back on the ground.

"No leave me. I wouldn't let you kill him. Leave me. Leave me I said..." she struggled from the grip while her gaze still focused on the man of her life. The king was frustrated even more. He looked at the crowd who were looking at them without blinking.

"Shhhhh......" he pulled her by the hair this time and made her look into his eyes. His serious gaze was scary enough to make her go silent. Reyansh moved near her and whispered in her ear. "Behave here else you wouldn't like what I can do next." Kiara could feel his wrath just by looking at his face and could not speak much but simply begged with her eyes to him. The king gave her a crooked smile and looked at her with anger. She felt helpless as she looked at Eklavya. All she wanted was to save her man from this Monster and walked away with her tribe.

Reyansh was sure that he wanted to bury Eklavya alive in front of everyone and set an example for others, that you cannot mess with 'THE KING' but then why is he not going to do it? Very simply, he found a weak point for Kiara. If she truly loves this man then he can use him easily to blackmail her as per his ways.

"Take this boy away, right now and everyone else can leave" the king shouted to his guards and the crowd started to clear away from the packed area.

"No leave him please" Kiara pleaded as Eklavya was taken away from her sight and she again found herself in the helpless situation.

Reyansh looked at her as her face was full of concern and yearning for that guy who was taken away. Why all of sudden it's bothering that some peasant is having a love affair with some guy? He doesn't even know her then why is it bothering him?

Kiara looked back with rage, if looks could kill, then the king would have been burning right now and this time her face was not holding any fear, but hatred. Hatred for him and his people. His men and his family who are torturing her innocent tribe and women. Reyansh smirked back as if he wanted this reaction from her and his soul satisfied when she looked back at him and not at some other person, this sudden possessive feeling of his was new to himself too. That sudden urge to take away something from someone and keep that as some pedestal. The idea sounded pleasing to him and he could figure out his new possession. His mind was connecting the dots to understand this situation and he was figuring out this new evolution in his mind that has been happening for the past few days.

"Take this shit away and lock her in one of the maids allotted rooms" saying he pushed her away to the guards who knew how to do their job pretty well.

The king moved back to his own royal bedroom and looked at himself in the mirror. Is it the same guy? Or someone else? Why could he see this change after this girl entered his life? He could feel himself going mad as if the devil is dancing on his head. He felt the sudden obsession to ruin her, ruin her in multiple ways and extinguish that fire so she ends up being miserable.

Reyansh laughed like a manic looking at his image and crooked a wicked smile. "Poor girl, you messed with the absolute wrong guy. Now face the consequences."

Should he make her his whore? Nahh! That has no fun in it. He wants to break her confidence in the absolute manner and leave her with nothing, make her mind empty, so empty that she herself will fear from her reflection. "Dasi!" he called and one of his maids came out running.

"Ji maharaja". The lady bowed her head for the next order.

"Bring that tribal girl to me and tell her to move inside the bath area, I need to talk personally with her and yes! Take one guard with you, wild cats are not easier to be tamed". The maid nodded and ran out.

"Wild cat" he liked the name. it suited her personality pretty well.

As usual Kiara was dragged out and pushed into the lions' den but to her surprise the room was empty and the king was nowhere to be found.

"Come inside" king's voice came from somewhere and she looked around the room to find the source.

"Inside the curtains" the voice came again and Kiara followed the voice and moved inside the curtain only to find the king sitting on the edge of the bath area in his dhoti with candles and bath essentials all around.

He looked back as he sensed her presence behind him. Standing up he walked up to her and ran his finger on her face while she flinched away. Her face was still holding the same fierce look and he loved it because soon that will vanish.

This girl is the only one who raised her voice, behaved like a bitch, had no fear and has good fighting skills but alas, it has to be gone soon.

"You look like a rag doll, let me clean you up" he whispered in her ears making her eyes go wide and take multiple steps away from him but he was quick enough to grab her hand and push her nearby. "Leave me you Satan, I will kill you if you touch me, leave me".

Reyansh grabbed her by waist this time and started to drag her near and the very next second he pushed both of them on the edge and fell directly into the water sinking deep. Kiara went out of breath as she was never a very good swimmer and the water was all inside her nose, mouth and ears. She was gagging on that water from lack of air and had no balance to pull herself up in the air.

Reyansh pulled her up and she coughed and threw up the water in her mouth trying to wipe the excess water away from her eyes and face. "Why women breed have to be so difficult every single time? Simply obey men and your life would be so much easier but no, you bitches have to rebel every time".

Kiara moved a few inches away and looked all breathless, this whole thing was enough to make her almost break down into tears but she tried to hold them only for the sake of not looking weak. Why is God being so cruel to her? Why is her karma on such a bad side?

"Now my little cat, let me clean you up peacefully. You are in no situation to make demands and it's for your own welfare. Come near". Reyansh directed her to come closer but she did not move an inch and he knew that and he liked that because he loved how he bruised her every time to make her follow his commands.

The king pushed her near in the process turning her opposite so her shoulder banged his chest and he caged her by his waist via his muscled arms. His chin rested upon her neck while Kiara tried to get away. "Do not move, else you will again fall straight into water".

"Kiara, hmm! Nice name you have. Sounds too royal for a tribal girl like you but I have to admit you are beautiful." He complimented as he looked from the corner of his eyes and the very next seconds, he turned her and banged her straight to his naked chest.

Kiara looked away, almost ready to pour down a bucket of tears but he lifted her chin up making them have eye contact. "Ahh! Tears, love them but then I haven't even done something extreme yet. Save them sweetheart, you will need them sooner."

"I hate you" Kiara said out loud and clear while he did not respond instead moved his lips down to her neck and bit her flesh making Kiara grab her hand into a fist and dig her nails deep into her skin to resist herself from shouting loud.

Reyansh smiled as he moved back and grabbed her wet hairs and pulled her face close giving her the most shocking words that she ever heard in her entire lifetime.

"Marry me".