chapter 8

A lone tear went down her right cheek and her world shattered with that. The single tear turned to sob and the sobs turned into a bitter crying session that she never thought would happen, making Reyansh look at her with amusement. Her fist was clenched and her head was down while she cried her eyes out. He never imagined that he is going to see this scenario so soon but it satisfied his heart to a great extent. Her tears turned him on so much as he looked at her crying figure clenching her hair and cursing herself again and again.

Unknowingly a smile formed on his lips. Finally, she got to know her place, which is on the ground.

Kiara couldn't imagine what demand he would put forth regarding her loss but the failure had made a mad impact on her. She felt herself breaking into a hopeless manic and her tears refused to stop. Yes! She was crying but not for herself but for her people. She failed everyone, her tribe, Marah and most importantly she failed Eklavya. The man whom she loves so deeply, the man who raised her from ashes to professional, the man who trusted her skills more than she did and the man whom she failed.

"I am sorry Eklavya. I couldn't save our tribe" she murmured to herself in a whisper breaking down again and again. Her tears refused to stop and the whole frustration in her heart made a way out through her eyes.

"Are you done with your tears little princess?" The king taunted making her cry out even more. "Look! I hate crying women ok! So, stop this shit and stand up. You clearly lost the battle and lost your chance which you have, so it is better to stop your drama and behave like a grown-up woman".

"I hate you so much. You cheated". Her words were mere whispers but clear enough for him to listen, making him annoyed. If she hates him now then what will happen when he will torture her to death. The idea made him laugh inside. It’s going to be more fun than he thought.

"Stand up you bitch!" Pulling her though arm he made her stand up from the ground and grabbed her jaw pulling her closer. "Your tribe has been performing notorious activities against me for years now and you expect me to leave you people? Really? No! No! It's time for you to suffer. Tribe from your men will be my servants and the women will serve my army as whores. They are going to rot in brothels where men are going to eat them alive and you my love is going to see all of that with your eyes. I will make sure you do. I will make sure that the insult you did gets paid off and every single member suffers equally".

His words were enough to make her cry out more, making him smirk. He pulled her by hairs subtracting the few more inches and looked directly into her eyes. The fire, the anger, the hate was clear and he loved it.

Her hair was messy and face looked red from all the crying and those eyes. Oh! He loved the redness in them. The green shade with the redness. Beautiful! He loved the way her eyes showed him the pain that he inflicted.

"Sevak!" He shouted again and a man came running and looked at the awkward scene lowering his eyes. The king is cruel and anyone can tell that by the way he treats people but the poor man acted mute fearing his life.

Chain this bitch and throw her in a cell and make sure this one doesn’t escape. She has history in that so you better throw her in some secure cell". Throwing her away to the servant he looked at she lost her balance and almost fell on the man while the poor servant rushed to chain her hands and drag her with him.

Reyansh looked at both the figures as they disappeared soon and walked back to his room. It was a tiring day and he needed to relax from this shit.

Removing his white kurta he walked to the mirror and glanced at himself as if trying to face his own demons. "Dasi!" He shouted and the helpers came running, lowering their head.