Chapter 2

As we walk out of the classroom the cover teacher asks me to stay back so she can have a word with me. I bet she wants just a word with me I bet she is looking for a very good time with a hot shot like me!

The rest of the class walk out all that is left is me and her. She stares at me with lust in her eyes. She grins at me as I make my way over to her desk. I lean against her desk casually. She slowly makes her way over to me. When she is finally in front of me I put my hands onto her waist and pull her closer to me.

I press my hot lips against hers. I slowly put my tongue into her mouth. I slide it over hers. We have a little battle with our tongues. As we make out I slowly move my hands down up her white shirt unfastening her buttons. Her hands roam up my shirt and onto my amazing abs. She grins, I can feel it as our lips stay connected.

After all of her buttons are loosened my hands make their way down her sides down past her waist and stop at the bottom of her short pencil skirt. She groans wanting me to go further. I kiss her more deeply but with not much meaning to it as it's all just for fun and nothing more. I slowly move my hands up her thighs. I slowly and gently pull down her underwear.

***

 Our bodies collide as we finish up from our quickie.

We pull apart breathless. I don't make eye contact with her because that would be mad! She will end up getting the total wrong idea and think I actually like her when I don't. All that is far too complicated for my liking.  But I have to admit she is pretty good. I wouldn't mind having sex with her again.

I quickly pull up my pants and put my shirt back on while she sorts herself out. When I'm all dressed and looking good again I go to walk out of the classroom but she grabs my hand.

"Wow, wait where are you going?" She calls after me all flustered and heated still holding my hand.

"To next lesson that I'm already late for where else would I be going?" I reply cocking my head to the side.

"What you're just going to leave just like that with no words or anything?" She asks with hurt soaring threw her words.

"Well yeah what do you want me to say oh yeah thanks miss for fucking me it's been great hope we can do it again sometime," I smirk.

She bursts into tears. I just laugh at her and walk out of the classroom and make my way to my next lesson.

I don't know why she is all upset for I mean what did she expect a full on relationship? As if! I'm not a relationship kind of guy to start with anyways she is a teacher I could get in some serious trouble if the school found out I slept with her well she could as well but I don't care about her she is just another girl that I've slept with. She isn't my first and she won't be my last. Girls just come and go they never last long.

I arrive at my math class late. The male teacher looks at me weirdly. The boys cheer as they see me. I grin as I walk over to their table. We all exchange high fives.

"Ethan wait... No you don't sit there anymore I've moved your seat you now sit next Bella Edmonds," Sir announces moments before I begin to unload the dirty details on the boys.

The boys laugh. I take a glance at Bella and she looks like a freak and a half; damn she looks ever so geeky! Never mind looks like a geek she is a geek! I can't believe he is making me sit next her. I thought she was two years below us or something what the hell is she doing here? Isn't she the sad unpopular kid who only has one friend erm what's her face Tilley?

"Sir I never knew she was in this class isn't she younger than all of us or something?" I ask trying to avoid sitting next to her.

"She has moved up into all of your lessons so do as you're told and sit next to her," He says.