Chapter 19

"You are telling me you lied, you scheming little bitch!" I shout moving in closer to her.

"I-I'm so sorry! I love you! I didn't want to lose you so I had to think of a way to make you stay,"

I can't control myself I grab her and push her against the wall. She looks frightened and scared. But I don't care.

"You are sorry? What you think that's going to fix everything? Well it's not Brittney, if you loved me then why lie and hurt me? Huh answer me that!" I shout putting my hands around her throat.

The boys pull me off her. She is gasping for her breathe. I storm off out of the dinner hall fuming.

What is wrong with her? Is she not right in the head? She can't go around and mess around with people's feelings like this! It's wrong! I don't know what to do! I don't think I can't take any more of this shit! I walk out of the school building and up to the football fields. They are empty there isn't a person in sight.

I find a lonely ball and have a kick around. I kick it with force towards the entrance only for it to hit Bella smack bang in the face. I laugh as it cheers me up. She holds her face in pain. Guilt takes over me. I rush over to her putting my arms around her.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know you were coming up here after me!"

She doubles over as if she is in serious pain. She looks up at me and bursts into laughter. Her eyes are watering with laughter.

"Ha! Did you see your face dude?" She teases.

I grin at her mischievously.

"I'm sorry about hitting you with the football,"

"It's okay; it happens all of the time,"

I send her a small smile. I walk to the other side of the football pitch to sit down and she follows. I sit down and she sits next to me. We sit together in silence.

"Why are you here?"

"I honestly don't know, I guess I just thought you might need some company," She says not meeting my eyes.

"Aren't you going to lecture me about Brittney or something?"

"Nope, that's the last thing you need right now,"

My hand slowly makes its way to her knee where her hand lays. I hold her hand and she holds mine. We are back in silence, it's not one of those awkward silences' it's a comfortable one.

 She squeezes my hand which makes our eyes meet. Her beautiful eyes lay upon my lips. I move in closer to her and she moves in closer to me. I lean my head towards hers and press my lips against hers. The hairs on the back of my neck stick up. The kiss deepens, her arms wrap around me. I feel a warm sensation in the pit of my stomach.

 Her hands wander up my shirt. This is a side to her I've never seen before...I like it. She groans as her fingers trace over my abs. She pulls away as soon as her moans set free. She looks worried and scared. My finger traces her lower lip.

"What's wrong," I whisper.

"I just erm made that stupid noise, didn't you notice, Isn't that a bad thing," She says blushing with embarrassment.

I kiss her lightly.

"Oh you make me laugh! Of course I noticed why would it be a bad thing?"

"It's just new to me I've never made that noise before," She whispers blushing some more.

"Really? Well I think you should do it some more it's hot and sexy," I say chewing on her lower lip.

She grins at me.