Chapter 11

So here I am; in my bedroom staring at my torso in the mirror. The stitches on my abs stand out. It doesn't look too bad to be honest. It gives my look an edge. I look bad ass. Although I have to be real careful when putting on a t-shirt or something because if the material pulls or gets caught on the stitches it will hurt like hell!

The doctor also told me to take it easy so I guess it's a good excuse to chill and laze about during school! I spend the rest of the day in my room listen to music and studying. I barely move all day.

I wake up. It's a lovely sunny Monday morning. I'm in an amazing mood!

Today should be fun I guess... I hop into the shower and then quickly get changed. I brush my fingers through my hair and shake it to the side a little giving it that awesome bad boy edge to it!

My phone belts out; you're the problem, the problem to my world. You're the problem to my problem. You are my problem, you talk shit and treat people like shit oh well this will end up being yet another hit. You see me as someone different and make shit up behind my back. Well I'm through with all that!

It's my new awesome ringtone; We Are The Stupid Zombies Problem Child. I really love that song! Lately I have become rather obsessed with it!

"Hello," I speak into my phone.

"Yo bro! Yet your ass into school! Everything is fucked up and just plain wrong!" Liam says rather nervously.

"Wow calm down! Dude what's up?" I ask getting rather excited to hear today's gossip!

"It's hard to explain just your ass in school and see for yourself!"

"Dude I will be in soon I will leave now bye," I say and hang up.

Leaving the room I grab my school bag that contains my sports kit and my revision books. As I pass the kitchen I don't stop to talk to my parents or get breakfast I just bid them farewell and get into my car and make my way to school.

Five minutes away from school and I've just got trapped in the local traffic jam great! I begin tapping on the side of the car impatiently. Honking my horn throughout the crowd I finally manage to make my way to school. Quickly I park my car in my usual spot and get out. Making my way to the boys I see a crowd.

 The girls are crowding around some chick hmm... I wonder if I could disturb them by showing off my awesome new scar. Chicks dig this sort of thing right? I meet the boys first. They all surround me asking questions about the hospital I answer them. Okay I might have exaggerated the truth but so what's the harm?

By the time fussing with the boys is over the crowd has disbanded and made their way over to us. There is one more girl than usual with them. The usual are all here Brittney, Gem, Trixy, Roxy, Megan, Stacey, Tiffany and Tilley. Tilley what the hell?

I look at her weirdly not wanting to say anything in case I say something out of term. She gleams at me with her bright eyes that are full of life. She doesn't look like the usual geek I see. She is wearing a short skirt a top and a jacket it over. She looks like she belongs here with the girls. But where is Bella?

"Ethan meet Tilley! She is new to being popular I mean new to being a part of our group," Brittney chirps. She seems like she has totally forgotten that she stabbed me.

"I know who she is,"

Why? Why is the geeky outcast in our group? There is a reason why we call me them outcast because they will never be one of us. Who the hell does Brittney think she is? Inviting geeks like this into our group!

Brittney glares at me as everyone else does. Shit! I double over in pain. My breathe gets slower and it harder to breathe. I grab my stomach in pain. Everyone panics and puts their arms around me. Brittney pushes everyone out of her way and cuddles me. I hold onto her.