Chapter 5

She smiles at me innocently. I smile back.

"Hi, I have been waiting for you for halve an hour in the freezing cold," I say casually.

She laughs.

"Oh wow, so you're telling me that you've waited in the freezing cold for halve an hour when you could have waited in your car in the warm?" She says laughing some more.

"Smart ass I didn't think of that,"

I feel nervous and slightly off edge.

She just laughs.

"So what did you want to meet up for?"

"Wait and see, come on we will go in the warm inside my car,"

She follows me into the car. I reach over to her as she sits in the front passenger seat beside me. She looks into my eyes. She leans in for the kiss. I pull her seat belt on her and move avoiding her at all costs.

What the hell? Did she just think I was going to kiss her? Yikes! She goes bright red and sits there nervously.

I try to ignore the fact she tried to kiss me. I switch on the engine and drive. I think I will take her to the ice cream café; it's always cheerful, peacefully and filled with music. Most girls love ice cream so that is a bonus.

 There is an awkward silence brewing inside of my car. I switch on the radio to defuse some tension. Rock Tower Radio Station is on! Its' the best radio station in the world.

 I look over to her to find that she is smiling and swaying and moving her head to the rhythm of the song; you love her, now love me. Oh how can this be? It's tearing me apart can't you see? You were with her now you're with me what can this mean? You tell me one thing, you tell her another. Your bad for me but that's not what I see! I know you won't ever like the real me baby I wish you could see...

"I see you like this song," I say trying to start a conversation.

"Hell yeah! Formidable girl Zombies are awesome!" She exclaims with excitement.

I laugh.

"So what music are you into?" She asks.

"All kinds really what about you?"

"Yeah same,"

 We chill laugh and listen music on our way to the cafe. I pull up at the cafe and kill the engine. Before she can get out I quickly get out and open her door for her. She smiles at me. We make our way into the cafe. We sit on a nice quite table for two in the corner. I go to the counter and order two double chocolate ice creams. I make my way back over to her.

"You look very pretty tonight," I say complementing her.

"Oh thank you," She says blushing.

"You should wear stuff like that for school it expresses your personality a bit more!"

"Oh you really think so?"

"Yeah definitely!"

She blushes.

We eat our ice cream. I finally decide to ask her.

"So Bella you're really smart well actually you're like the smartest person I know... I was wondering if you would tutor me because I really need help with work and things..." I say flirtatiously.

I so hope that worked! I mean I complemented her twice so that should do the trick!

She looks shocked.

"Erm well erm I don't know,"

I grab her hand "Please I could really do with your help and it will stay strictly between you and me,"