Chapter 9

We pull up to the mountains.

We get out of my car. Only moments after we arrive the other car pulls up behind us.

Brittney steps out of the car her eyes light up as soon as she sees me. She looks hot and so does all of the other girls including Bella. Brittney looks at Bella she looks surprised!

"Wow Bella you actually look very hot!" Brittney shrieks.

I can't help but grin at this comment as it's so true.

 We all make our way half way up to the mountains to our usual spot. This spot is the best in the mountains. It's surrounded by tall green trees. If you walk down the big rocky slope there is the waterfall. It's truly beautiful. The lake it runs into is a great place to swim and have a wash. The waterfall is only a little one it's not one of huge ones you see the movies it's a small one that flows over rocks and into the miniature lake. If you carefully swim through it there is this little romantic rockery. It's the perfect place for a hot make out session!

Whenever I come here with a girl I really like I take her there. Actually every time I take a girl there I engrave our initials into the rocks, there is a lot of initials there I think there is just one space left for the lucky girl I plan to take there.

We put up several tents. Each tent must contain a girl and a guy. All of us guys pick a tent. To make everything fair we write the entire girls names that turned up on little separate pieces of paper and put them into one of David's caps. All of the guys pick a piece of paper out.

It's my turn to pick one out and I get Megan. Oh fuck, kill me now. Please?

This is going to be one long night or weekend depends if we can handle a full two days with each other without ripping each other apart. While unpacking my stuff Megan joins me and unpacks her stuff as well. She keeps sending me lustful glances! I swear if she thinks I'm going to sleep with her tonight then she has got another thing coming. I'm not going to put myself through the pain of her annoying screams.

As we finish unpacking Megan pushes me onto the bed I just set up for tonight. She pounces on top of me. She kisses me. I kiss her back; I have no choice what can I do? Refuse to kiss her and answer hundreds of questions off everyone! Nope it's not worth it. So I just carry on making out with her even though deep inside of me I am completely regretting and hating every second of this.

"Come on we should join the others we are going to play a very good game," I say.

She doesn't reply we just part and join the others.

"So ladies and gents we are going to play a game called Body Shots! So get your kit off! Or if you're not that confident just take your shirt off," I announce.

Everyone cheers. Everyone takes their shirts off even me. I can't help but check out Bella with her top off She is really hot! She sees me looking and blushes. She starts to take her skirt off as well all of the other girls follow her lead and do the same. This really couldn't get any better! Even the guys strip down to their boxers including me.

I'm not really that shy to show off my body; I'm confident and proud when it comes to my body. Bella doesn't look nervous like she usually does she looks happy and confident. Why wouldn't she be confident with a body like that any girl would be proud to show it off?

I notice I'm not the only guy looking at her. All guys can't help themselves but check her out. Brittney looks jealous.

"Ok so Ethan explains the rules of the game!" She announces.

"Well we have set up several comfy benches, one by one everyone has to lie on it blind folded  and someone from the opposite sex has to place a lime in your mouth and pour alcohol down your front and lick and wash it off with their tongues and then slowly but carefully take the lime out of your mouth using their mouth which will take team work then the person on the bench has to guess who, but every guy will get a chance to do this to every girl and every girl gets the chance to do this with every girl and guy but the crowd can't give any clues to the person on the bench or tell them who it is ok?" I announce proudly.

The crowd cheers.

We get down to the game. I pass every time because I'm a complete pro at this game. I get nervous when my next sexual victim comes to my stand with her blind fold on; it's Bella. She can't see me. She lies onto the bench. I put the lime into her mouth and she sucks it. I grab the tequila and pour it down her chest. I push myself onto the bench on top of her. I kiss her neck softly making my way down to where I poured the tequila I lick it off her hot body her body shudders with pleasure.

Mm this honestly couldn't get any better; my favorite game, my favorite place and my favorite girl.

I make my way back up her body. I take it all slow and romantic. I slowly put my lips onto hers. I place my tongue in her mouth she slowly pushes the lime up to help me grab it. I have the perfect opportunity to grab it but I tickle her tongue before doing so and then I grab the lime with my tongue. It tastes sour and vile. It stings my tongue a little but I get over it within seconds.

She smiles when I'm finished.

"Let me guess this is just a hunch but was it Chad?" She giggles and takes her blind fold off.

She looks completely surprised to see me sitting on top of her.

"Wrong now that means you have to do a forfeit," Brittney chirps.

Why would she think I was Chad? How would she know what Chad's kisses are like? Has she been with Chad behind my back?

I feel confused and hurt inside. I think she can see this in my eyes. I climb off top of her and just stand their awkwardly.

"What sort of forfeit?" Bella asks. Panic is running through her voice.

"I guess you will just have to wait and see huh Bella," Brittney giggles.

She looks very panicked to the bone.

"Britt what are you up to?" I ask curiously.

"Chill Ethan nothing to worry your sexy body about," Brittney purrs.

"Oh whatever I'm off to my tent I got better shit to do than hang here," I say turning to leave.

"No wait baby!" Brittney shrieks.

"What?!"

 "Well geek here guessed wrong and we have to punish her," Brittney smirks as she eyes up Bella viciously.

"Punish her? That's not a part of the rules,"

"Ethan chill! What has gotten into you lately you've been acting so weirdly lately?"

"Nothing is up with me I'm just not feeling well lately but I'll be okay,"

"So what are we going to do to her?" Brittney says.

"I don't know,"

"Kill her," Brittney says with evil in her voice.

This alarms me and Bella.

"What! You're kidding right?"

She just laughs. She walks over to Bella and walks around her in circles. She pulls out a very sharp pocket knife and twirls it around in her hand. Bella stands up to escape her but Brittney grabs her and pushes her against the bench. She holds her against it and starts tracing the knife over her body.

"It's your entire fault you stupid cow! Ethan wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you fucking with his head you stupid bitch!" Brittney says to Bella.

I can't believe Brittney is acting like this! What has gotten into her? Is this some kind of sick joke. I haven't ever seen this side of her before? She has changed ever so much lately. I guess the side of Brittney I knew and pretended to love so much is just somebody that is now a long distant memory compared to how she is right now.

I make my way over to her she isn't aware that I'm closing in on them. I see evil and anger in Brittney's eyes. She is being serious. Bella looks petrified.

What should I do? If I let her kill her I will feel guilty although it would solve everything. Brittney raises her arm with the knife in and aims it for Bella's heart...