Chapter 8

I've lost her! Well technically she was never mine. Why do I care about her? Why does she have this impact on me? I take Brittney into the girl's toilets. She pulls away from me to look at her reflection.

"Wow I look like a right mess no wonder you hate me," She sobs.

I walk over to her. I hug her from behind. She turns around and sobs onto my shoulder.

"Hey baby I don't hate you and your not a mess your beautiful,"

Something inside of me pounds and digs at me for lying. I hug her tightly to my chest. This isn't really enjoyable but I guess this is some kind of closure for my heartbreak. I need to try and forget about Bella. I just wish the tests would hurry up and get here! Even though they are only tomorrow but still they seem a very long way away.

I'm hyped for my big party! The party will make me forget everything about her! That's all I needed her for in the first place!

I manage to detach myself from Brittney after she is feeling better. I head for my next lesson; music. I meet up with the boys. We have been assigned to do cover of loads of songs but change their genres and style. Me and the boys cheer; BAND TIME!

This means we get to form our band; The Bad Boys! I think this will be the best assignment in the world! I'm sure I will pass this with flying colors.

This lesson is for Two hours sweet! We go off into a separate room to get started. We work on all different songs. We do our own rock versions of; Lemons Veil Love Sour Love, Pop Pop Lady Dancing Like Dogs, Cha Cha Kids We Don't Need Love, Caring Dear Your Bootiful, Bang Dumb Girl Any Day Of The Week and many more.

In our band I'm the lead singer and YES I can sing! Cody is the bass guitarist, Kyle is the other guitarist, Matt does his stuff on the keyboard, David is the drummer, Liam is the backup singer and Danny is our amazing technician!

We are amazing when we come together and play music. Music is amazing all music. Music brings peace to the world! After the lesson and once we have packed away we head off for lunch. I feel so happy. Wow who knew music could have that effect?

We eat our lunch and just chill.

School goes by so fast! Before I know it I'm driving home from school. I rush to my room. There is nothing to do! Actually since I have so many tests tomorrow I might as well study. It can't do any harm can it?

I start studying I fly through it all. I keep on going through it over and over again to make sure it's all inside my brain so I don't forget. I fall asleep.

I wake up at the sound of We Are The Best; my ringtone. I slowly grumble and search for my phone. I can't find it anywhere! Oh wait. I fidget around and I find it next me on the desk. I answer it.

"Ethan get up your tests are today good luck," A voice says and hangs up quickly before I can reply.

Who was that? The caller is unknown. I recognized the voice but whom?

Bella that's who! Is this a sign that she cares?

My head feels like it is going to explode from confusion so I take a long hot shower. I feel better and refreshed. I change into a clean pair of clothes and run my hand through my locks of hair. It looks shaggy and messy. Yeah just the look I was going for.

I grab my phone and head downstairs. No one is in sight. I make myself a cup of strong coffee and some toast. I can't go and do tests on an empty stomach can I?

I gulp down my coffee and toast and leave for school. I blast my music in my car on my way. I'm in such a great mood! And that is strange since whenever I know we have got a test I'm always down in the dumps.