Chapter 10

I quickly grab her. She spins around and stabs me in the stomach. She stares at me for seconds until it finally hits her... she stabbed me!

I double over in pain ruby red blood stains my hands. Brittney burst into tears and comes to my side as does Bella. The boys rush over to see what is happening.

This pain is agonizing! And purely dreadful. A little tear of pain escapes my left eye. I quickly wipe it away so no one sees it.

"Who the hell did this?" David yells.

"It was me I'm sorry I was supposed to get Bella but he got in the way!" Brittney screams.

The voices slowly fade. I can't hear a thing. My vision goes blurry everything goes jet black as I crash to the ground in pain...

I wake up to a bright light in my face blinding my eyes. It takes seconds for my eyes to adjust. People are saying weird stuff. I can feel things inside of me long annoying plastic tubes. I can hear a machine behind me buzzing. Where I am?

I sit up shortly wishing I hadn't. Pain oozes from my body. The room is spinning and making me feel dizzy so that I am forced to lie back down. Before doing so I get a quick peek at the place that I'm in.

I'm in some sort of room its small; the walls are a lime green color. There is a small window beside the uncomfortable bed that I am now lying in. Basically that's it that is all that's in this room well apart from all of the hi-tech machinery surrounding me. It's all dull and boring!

 I try to move but pains shoot from my stomach. The pain echoes making me cry in pain causing the machine that I'm hooked up to buzz like mad. I feel dizzy and very weak. I see the tubes draining my blood I feel scared I try to yank them out but a young women stops me.

She is wearing a nurse uniform. I am in the hospital. What? How? When? Is this just a dream? Am I dreaming?

I can just make out what her name badge says; Felicity. Hm that's a pretty name I guess it's a pretty name for a pretty face. She is a pale woman in her mid-20. She has sharp features. A small tight nose. A gentle smile on her plump pink lips pursues her shiny blossom eyes. She has perfect cheek bones like all of those models you see on television. She has Auburn red hair. It's tide back into a neat yet elegant bun. Looking at her from head to toe I notice she also had a model like figure. She somewhat reminds me of Pat Benatar... how bizarre. I wonder if she was once a model before being a nurse.

Checking out the nurse's appearance distracts me from the pain. My chest tightens my breathing gets slower. I can't breathe and when I do its feels very difficult and challenging. The pain is spreading throughout my body. Everything fades and goes dark once again. I can still hear; the machine is beeping like crazy. Doctors and nurses rush to my aide. The nurses are panicking.

"No he can't die!" A girl screams before I go unconscious.

I wake up once again but this time everything is pandemonium! It's hurting my head. But I have to admit I feel better than I did! Everyone simmers down as soon as they realize that I'm awake.

"Ethan baby you're awake! Brittney shrieks.

"Shut up Brittney!" Cody scolds.

I just laugh sending shooting pains to my stomach. I'm officially regretting laughing. I sit up this time it doesn't hurt like last time. I manage to open my eyes to the sight of the boys and the girls. The nurse tends to my aide as soon as she sees that I'm now awake.

"Are you okay"" She asks.

"Uh huh," I mumble.

She smiles at me sweetly. Just before she turns to leave I grab her wrist.