Chapter 4

Okay. I have come to the conclusion that I don't fancy Bella! Thankfully! It was just my mind playing tricks on me as usual. I didn't mean anything I was thinking I mean come on who would fancy that freak!

I still have to be nice to her so she will tutor me but she better not try anything on me! She is so not my type and by the looks of her she is totally not game for anything.

Half way through the day and I still haven't asked her! I haven't had the chance to get her alone because she is always with that stupid Tilley! Grrr.

 Oh wait there she is on her own.

I make my way over to her casually leaning against the wall next to her I look chilled and relaxed and in my pose that makes girls stop and stare at me. I look like I'm casually standing here and not talking to her which is a great cover.

"So Bella do you want to meet up tonight?"

She looks really surprised.

"What? Who me?"

"Well yeah you are called Bella right?"

"W-well err y-yeah I g-guess,"

"Well that's settled then meet me at the park tonight at seven see you there," I tell her, as I walk away from her I turn back and wink at her and then carry on walking.

As I walk along the hall way to the dinner hall Cody comes up from behind and puts his arm around my shoulder. I push him off and put him in a head lock we play fight for a bit and then carry on walking to the dinner hall.

"So what were you doing with the freak geek?" He questions.

"Oh nothing just some shit about the test next lesson I was trying to bribe her to do mine but she wouldn't, the stupid freak she is," I reply trying not to blow my cover.

He snorts. We walk into the dinner hall and join the boys on our usual dinner table. During dinner we eat talk and mess around. We only have two more lessons then home time. I think Mondays are the best day of the week.

We enter the lesson we have the cover teacher again. I stroll in last. She marches right up to me and slaps me. I just laugh and rub at my cheek. She screams then cries and walks out of the classroom. The boys start cooing after her. I just laugh.

It didn't really hurt it was just unexpected that's all.

She doesn't come back into the class. I feel kind of bad about her. I leave the classroom and go look for her. I find her crying in the girl's toilets. She looks at me fiercely. I grin at her. She looks so damn sexy I think I will have another bash with her.

I step closer to her. I grab her by the waist and puller her closer. Before she can react I press my hot lips against hers. She kisses me back. It's full of hate from both of us. She pulls away.

"I hate you!" She moans and kisses me.

"I hate love," She moans again kissing me.

She takes my hand and runs it up her thigh. She licks my chews on my lower lip and pulls my hair.

I groan in her ear "When we're done I'll be gone!"

She grabs my hands and traces it over her body as if she isn't sure where she wants me to touch her first.

 "You've had me once, you'll always come back," She whispers in my ear seductively.

"I wouldn't bank on it. You love the pain and the lust and you know you do, you can't deny it," I whisper back.

"Shut up and just get into me!" She says eagerly.

I don't protest I kiss her deeply as we undress.

We collide together like we did before but this time we are more rough and full of hate!

***

 We pull apart as students enter the toilets. In quick speed we put our clothes back on. We don't leave the cubicle not until we know for definite that they've gone. She pulls me close one last time.

"I hate you!" She growls in my ear.

"I hate you too babe," I growl back with cockiness soaking in my words.

I walk out as it's now time for last lesson. We just chill out and listen to music. And before we know it its home time!

 I don't go straight home. Me and the boys stop off at the local cafe and have a can of pop. Mmm nice refreshing drinks on a nice hot day like this. We have a laugh and mess around for a bit. The music they play in the cafe is rubbish and very dull. I pull out my phone and go through all of the café's system to hack it and play one of our songs; Dirty Naughty Manic Fever!

The old people jump at the sound of it. We can't help but laugh at them having a go at the assistance because of the sexual music! This is priceless.

We leave the cafe. I take the boys home in my car. I drop them off one by one. When I get home I'm welcomed by a lecture from my parents about my grades. They really do love bugging me about my grades. I said I will get them sorted and I will!

As I enter my room I turn on my hi-fi it blares loudly. I lie down on my comfy king sized bed. My head sinks into my soft feathering heavenly pillow.

Thoughts of her run through my mind. Why can't I get her out of my head? What makes her so important from the rest? I drift off into a sleep.

I wake up at the sound of my mother yelling at me.

"What?" I mumble at her

"Its seven o clock and you fell asleep with your stupid music on!" She yells showing an unimpressed expression on her face.

Panic passes throughout my body! Shoot I'm supposed to be meeting Bella. I race out of my bed and pass my mother and out and into my car. I drive very fast to the park. I'm most likely to be going over the speed limit.

I kill the engine when I get to the park it's now five minutes past seven shit I hope I haven't missed her.

I get out of the car and sit on the park bench. I wait and wait. The time is now 19:30PM. Wow. Great. I have been stood up by a geek this really can't be happening to me right now!

I give up; she obviously isn't coming! I stood outside here waiting for her nearly half an hour freezing to death!

As I turn around to walk out of the gate she comes through it.

The whole world stops. I can't breathe. She looks stunning yet still geeky. Her blonde hair is straightened and down her shoulders. She is wearing Black shorts with black netted tights. She is also wearing a purple tank top with a black jacket over. To complement her look she is wearing a geeky hello kitty necklace. She is wearing makeup too. Not much though. She has black eye liner on with big geeky scene glasses on.

She looks cute! Really cute!  I'm thoroughly impressed by her appearance tonight. Why doesn't she wear stuff like this for school? It would actually help her social life a bit more. I can officially say that she looks fuckable right now!

"Sorry I'm late," She says innocently.

My heart skips a beat as her sweet voice gently caresses my ears.