Chapter 7

We carry on our sensational kissing. She gets more and more confident as the kisses keep coming. This feels so magical.  We pull away from our kissing to catch our breath. We are still holding each other. I look into her ever so perfect eyes.

She bites her lower lip. I nibble at her ear lobe making her giggle. This is ever so cute. I kiss her again and instantly that magic feeling is back. I groan as our tongues collide. I can't help but grin neither can she.

Nothing in this entire world can beat this feeling, the feeling of love. Yeah there I said I am In-love with the geek. Well I'm not fully in-love I just think I'm slowly falling for her.

She tastes so damn good! I wish I could kiss her forever. My hands wonder across her hot body! She pulls away.

"No not second base I'm not ready Ethan," She says as starts to blush.

"Ok," I whisper.

We kiss some more. It feels so great! She has the lips of a goddess; I just want to kiss them continuously.

My phone interrupts our kissing. I answer it.

"Hello,"

"Hey Ethan babe,"

"Oh hey Britt,"

"You okay Ethan?"

"Yeah I'm fine Britt what do you want? I'm really busy right now," I say looking at Bella; she looks disheartened.

"Well I was wondering if we could you know sext or something?"

"No I'm busy call you later bye," I say and quickly hang up.

I pull Bella close to me to kiss her again but she pulls away. She pushes my hands off her body and stands up and makes her way over to the window. I follow her. I grab her by the waist. She leans against my chest and stares out of the window.

"Girl you're all I need and want right now, your perfect for me," I whisper in her ear.

I see her reflection smile. I cuddle into her neck. This just feels so right but I know it can't be like this. Being with some like will destroy my reputation but I can't lose her can I?

"While you're here why don't we do a tutor session?" She asks.

WOW! This girl is probably the only chick that would rather do school work than make out what the hell? Oh well I guess it will help to my grades! Although I would rather be doing something a little sexier right now.

"Sure why not?" I reply not showing how disappointed I am.

We go through all of the math. She gives me a quick test. Guess what? Nearly got it all right just got mixed up on a few of the questions. But I'm doing well since I know a lot more now than I did before she started tutoring me. We go onto English I fly through it it's so easy! Why the hell was I ever stuck on it in the first place? We go through all of the school subjects their actually not that hard when I put my mind to it.

It's getting really late and I'm really tired and I'm sure Bella won't let me stay so I guess I have no other choice.

"It's getting late and I'm knackered so I better get going," I say standing up and making my way out of the door.

"Wait I will let you out," She says.

We make our way downstairs. We go to the front door. I step out before I leave I pull her close to me and I kiss her lovely hot lips.

She kisses me back. The magical feeling comes back almost instantly. We pull apart and I walk to my car. Before I enter it I wink at her. She giggles and then goes inside.

I drive home with a massive grin on my face. When I arrive home I go straight to bed.

I drift off to sleep thinking about Bella and her amazing kisses. But how did she get so good? I mean the first time I kissed her it was kind of lame but now she is suddenly a pro hmm... it just doesn't add up if you know what I mean.

I wake up instantly in the morning... I beat the alarm clock again oh yeah I'm good. I have a quick refreshing shower.

After my shower I change into my usual bad boy popular guy look. Mine and Bella's kisses are all I can think about. I feel ultra-happy today! I bid my family farewell as I leave for school.

 I enter school and meet the boys as always. Brittney makes her way over to me.

"Ethan? What's this I hear with you hooking up with that geek Bella? Is it true?" She says.

Everyone is staring at me oh fuck... Even Bella is looking at me. She has hope in her eyes; hope that I will say yes and be with her forever. Something inside of me wants that too.

"Hell NO! Are you fucking crazy I mean come on its me your talking to here I wouldn't ever hook up with Bella or any other freaky geek like her! I can't believe you would even think that Britt you know I wouldn't!" I reply quickly with anger.

"I'm sorry baby I should of thought," She says trying to wrap her arms around me.

I look around Bella is gone but everyone is still staring at me. I push her arms off me.

"Don't babe me! You're fucking supposed to be my close friend not someone who just assumes I would date a geek!"

Everybody looks at Brittney disappointingly. They believed me I believed me!

I walk away from her with the boys following behind me. She tries to grab my hand and get my attention but I ignore her. I sit in class miserable as ever. The boys try to cheer me as they think I'm upset about losing Brittney but the real reason is because I know I've lost Bella!

Why did I say what I said? Did I mean it? I just don't know anymore! Bella should be in this lesson so why isn't she here? Where is she? Do I need her? I just don't know anymore! I feel numb and fragile and angry with myself.

I carry on the entire day like this but there is still no sign of Bella... I'm worried about her. We have free period so I spend it searching the entire school building for Bella and there is no such luck of finding her where could she be?

I'm sure I didn't hurt her that much! I miss her I miss her soft tender lips I miss her amazing kisses.

As I turn to enter the library Brittney appears out of nowhere and grabs my arm.

"Ethan why are you going into the library," She screeches.

"None of your god damn business!  I don't have to fucking answer myself to the likes of you!"

She bursts into tears. Oh fuck what have I done? I hate it when I make girls cry. Well girls I care about. I quickly grab and her pull her close to my chest. She hugs me tightly I hug her back. I stroke her hair to comfort her. I kiss the top of her hair as she sobs and sobs. I think I have honestly upset her!

Bella comes out of the library. She looks at us. Her eyes are full of sorrow. Her skin is all puffy and red. She runs off crying I try to stop her but Brittney is holding me tightly.

Shit I have to be the most unluckiest guy on earth I've just made two girls cry in the matter of no less than two minutes what is wrong with me?

"Ethan I love you I need you I'm sorry," Brittney sobs.

"Ssh everything will be ok," I whisper.

She cries harder than before I think she knows as well as I do that none of this is ok and won't be ok for a while. Why has life got to be such a dick?

"Girl you're all I need and want right now, your perfect for me," I whisper silently to myself.