Chapter 17

Before she answers she looks directly at me and then turns back to Chad with a huge grin on her sweet angelic face.

She stares at him with glee.

"I know you're fifteen and I'm seventeen but we can wait, it's important that you know I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I will wait until you're ready. I know this is sudden but you mean the world to me your perfect, you make me whole..." He says quickly as if he was trying to persuade her.

"Yes I will marry you Chad," She shrieks with excitement.

Anger boils up inside of me. I stand up and storm out of the dinner hall. How could she do this to me? I admit my love for her and she goes and does this! Why do I care and feel for her like I do? I have Brittney yet I crave for Bella. I know I have a baby on the way and I need to concentrate on my child and Brittney so why am I trapped in this love veil for Bella?

I don't get it? What makes me react like this? Is this love I feel for her? Real love? What choice have I got? Ditch Brittney and the baby and go for Bella and stop her from marrying Chad just to find out she doesn't love me back!  Why I am pissed off at her happiness with him? I said I would respect it so why can't I? I am a man of my word aren't I?

Here I am in the gym punching into a punching bag questioning myself and my ways. Bella has more or less rejected me for that scumbag Chad. I think I now know how all of those girls who I threw out my life felt. I understand. I understand the loneliness, the pain and the problem.

The problem is me. I'm the problem, me being a jerk and not caring about anyone else's feelings. Me treating girls like their nothing but trash. Me hurting the people around me and hurting myself and my family. I have to change my ways and not just for me for Brittney, my baby and all the people around me. I need to take a step back and look at all of the mess caused and all the hearts I've broke.

Now I have figured out the problem all I need to do is find the solution and act fast...

I've got it!

I will become a nicer guy and get rid of the jerk I've been hiding behind for so long. So long that I've forgotten myself. What I am this is not me! It's not the real me. It's just a shadow of a guy who I thought I wanted to be.

But I've come to my senses. No more pretending to be some I'm not. Someone who I am beginning to despise and the people around me are too. But changing myself, won't it affect my popularity? And loose me friends?

No, I'm sure it won't. Yeah it will make some dint into my popularity which will be easy to fix but surely it won't lose my friends. They won't ditch me, we are all too close and they couldn't live without me. But if worst comes to worst I will still have David by my side right? We have known each other for most of our lives so surely he wouldn't give up on me.

After I sort everything out in my head I head off to my lesson. I walk in the classroom. I sit down at the back of the classroom and get on with my work. Brittney makes her way over to me.

"Hey Ethan baby, where did you get to at dinner?" She says.

"I needed the toilet,"

"Oh, are you interested in this lesson?"

"Not really it's kind of boring to be honest," I reply.

"Well do you want to come with me and we can do something else," She flirts.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Meet me in the girls toilets in five and you will find out," She flirts and walks out of the classroom.

I put my hand up waiting for the teacher's attention.

"Yes Ethan?"

"Can I go to the toilet please?"

"Sure and take as long as you want,"

After I packed my stuff away I quickly make my way to the girl's toilets. Walking into the girls toilets I find Brittney prompt up on the sink bench staring at me with lust in her eyes. I make my way over to her. My hands slide onto her hips pulling her closer to me.

"So what have you planned for us?"

She giggles and takes me by my hand and drags me into the end cubicle. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me deeply. She kisses my neck and takes off my top. She makes her way down my pecks kissing my abs until she gets to my pants. She pulls down the zipper and pulls my pants down along with my boxers revealing my monster!

She kisses the end teasing me but also causing me to moan in pleasure. She slowly licks it and then puts her mouth onto it. She sucks deeply. She carries this on until I cum. I moan in complete pleasure.

***

After we finish pleasuring each other we have a complete hot make out session. She stops me.

"Ethan," She moans in my ear.

"Yeah baby?" I whisper in her ear sending shivers down her body.

She doesn't reply she takes my hand and places it on her breast.

"Would you?" She asks looking a little embarrassed.

"Sure if you want,"

I pick her up and place her against the wall. She wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss her neck slowly. I kiss her soft spot making her moan a little. I take her shirt off and undo her bra. I play with her nipples with my fingers teasing her.

"Don't tease me baby,"

I laugh and slowly nibble on her right nipple causing her to moan in pleasure after I'm done with the right I do the same to the left.

After I'm done she pulls me closer to her. We look happy and exhausted.

Before we know it it's home time. I guess it's time for Brittney and my parents to meet. We walk down the school hallway together hand in hand and out of the building and to my car. She looks impressed when she sees her.

"Wow! New car I see,"

"Yeah isn't she a beauty?"

"Yeah she sure is," She says not sounded very interested

We get into the car and drive to the hospital. Brittney looks nervous as we walk into the hospital. I grab her hand and squeeze it. She looks up at me and grins. We walk into my dad's room. Both he and mom are here their faces light up when they see us. My mum stands up and meets us half way across the room.

"Hey sweet heart," My mom says kissing me on the cheek.

"Mom,"

She ignores me.

"So who's this beautiful young girl? Is this your pregnant girlfriend Ethan?" My mom asks not holding back her excitement.

"Hey I'm Brittney,"

"It's nice to finally meet you darling," My mom says hugging Britt.

We make our way over to my dad.

"It's nice to meet you Brittney; it's about time we got to meet one of Ethan's many girlfriends," He chuckles.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Blake it's nice to meet you both too,"

The rest of the night we all talk about the baby and get along. I think my mom and dad really like Brittney. I'm so glad. Being here with all of us together it feels like we are a real proper family. That's what we will be when the baby comes.

I hope it's a boy. So I can teach him football and things about cars and take him to football match or we could start some kind of project it could be a dad and son thing that only we can do. If the baby is a girl I will hold her in my arms and she can be daddy's little princess. I will look after her. And if any guy breaks her heart I will break his legs. I will make sure she will find the right guy who will treat her like the princess she will be. I will give her the world if she asked me too and the same if the baby was a boy.

I never thought I would say this but I'm actually excited to be a dad! I can't wait. Our own little family. I will get a job and Brittney will stay home and look after the baby. I will bring in the money but I will also have time for our child. Yeah we will be a perfect family. We will get our own house and everything. I have never wanted something as much as I want this.

This is chance for a new start for me. This is the start of the new me.