Chapter 13

We walk into the school building hand in hand like the happy couple that we are. I haven't felt this happy in days it feels great.

We greet our friends who also look very happy. The boys have massive grins on their faces. They obviously had a good time last night as well. I'm sure they will spill the details later when the girls aren't around. As always!

We kiss our girls goodbye and head to first lesson; physical education. We change quickly so we can be the first to go on the weights in the gym.

"So Ethan how was Brittney last night," Cody asks.

"Amazing!" I boast.

For the rest of lesson we all take turns to boast about what we all got up to with the girls! By the sounds of it we all had major fun. Well I know I definitely did! After sports we change quickly so we can meet the girls in Geography.

As soon as we enter the room Brittney jumps up from her seat and skips over to me planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I grin at her. Making my way over to my seat next hers I notice we have that sweet cover teacher I had sex with last week.

She looks at me horrified and I flash my signature smile at her. She frowns.

"So class we are learning about planets," She announces.

She keeps sending me sour looks.

"Miss are we doing Uranus?" I joke.

The whole entire class burst into laughter. Even the girls.

"Get out! Get out of this classroom now! Don't bother coming back in! Just get your ass in the behavior room for the entire day!" She screams close to tears.

"Chill your beans," I reply half joking and half not.

Her face goes red with anger. I make my way out of the classroom dodging her so she doesn't get the chance to attack me. I make my way to behavior.

When I walk in I have no need to explain why I'm here because the stupid cover teacher emailed Mr. Nailher. He lectures me.

 I space out half way through.

I suddenly laugh at loud. He looks very ticked off. I don't tell him why I'm laughing because he will kill me, I think. I'm laughing at his name! Oh wow how amusing is this.

It's break! I'm not aloud out of the behavior room how unfair? I have to do all my work in here all day but Sir said I could join the boys at dinner but then after I will have to come back in behavior. Sir leaves the room leaving me here alone. Brittney sneaks in to give me a hug.

"How are you doing baby?" She asks.

"I'm okay I guess just bored and missing you,"

I kiss her to show her how much I'm missing her.

"Stupid bitch she is for sending you out!" She whispers.

"Uh huh,"

"Ethan?"

"Yeah Brittney?"

"How much do you love me? How much do I mean to you?"

"Lots why?"

"We should be together don't you think?"

"We are together,"

"I mean legally together,"

I don't reply. My mind and heart goes blank.

"Ethan? Don't you agree?"

"GET OUT! BRITTNEY GET OUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN HERE!" Sir screams making us both jump.

She kisses me a quick goodbye.

"We will talk later," She whispers.

Sir gives me yet another lecture. I ignore every word and space out.

What brought this on? Brittney wants us to get married! Why? Maybe I read the question wrong. Or maybe I'm just trying to find an excuse to cover up the fact she wants us to get married.

I'm not ready to be married. I'm young and so is she so why does she want us to waste our lives! We're seventeen it's not legal, engagement is but marriage isn't. The result of us getting married will only get her hurt! I can never be with just one person there always has to be other girls involved. I'm a free guy and that's what I will always be. I don't like being stuck down to one person. I still have the rest of the world to explore, I still have the rest of the female population to explore and try out.

Dinner comes and I join the boys. It's just us no Brittney no other girls.

"So Ethan what's this I hear about you and Britt?" David asks.

"You really don't want to know," I murmur.

"That bad," He laughs.

We can hear the girls laugh from only a few miles away as they make their way up to us. Brittney stops beside me. I quickly glance at her and then look away not saying a single world.

"Ethan can we talk?" She asks.

"Sure," I reply not making eye contact.

"Alone," She says.

"Nope sorry I'm catching up with the boys if you got something really important to say then say it in front of the boys otherwise go away," I reply coldly.

She looks shocked. Tears trickle down he cheeks and she runs off. The other girls follow her.

"Too harsh?" I ask.

The boys hesitate to answer.

"Just a bit," Danny says.

"Are you okay man?" Liam asks.

"No," I reply feeling like I should be the one crying not Brittney.

"Don't worry dude, you and Britt will be back together and happy again sooner than you think," Matt says.

"I don't think so, not this time," I reply honestly.

"Sure you will! You know Brittney she will forgive you easily all you have to do is work your charm and then you will have her eating out of your palm again," Cody joins in.

"No I think it's about time me and Britt were done, I'm a free man now!"

"Woo spread your wings and fly Ethan!" Chad says passing our table with Bella in his arms.

She looks into my eyes. They sparkle with happiness. She smiles at me sweetly. I return the favor and smile back. They walk on past us. I feel happier now. Her smile lights up my mood even though she will never be mine.

"I'm sorry but I have to say this but Bella Edmonds got so freaking hot!" David's says reading my facial expression.

"Hell yeah I mean wow!" Kyle says.

Each of the boys add a comment about how hot Bella looks but me I just stay quiet and nod to agree with them.

Dinner flies by and before I know I'm back in the behavior room. I sit on the window ledge. I put in my headphones and switch on my music. I spend the rest of my afternoon listening to music and staring out of the window.

It's home time! Making my way out of the behavior room I bid Sir Farewell and make my way to the lockers to meet the boys. They seem glad to see me. It seems like I haven't seen them in days but in fact it has only been a couple of hours. We make our way down the hallway when Brittney stops us with the girls behind her.

"Ethan we need to talk!" She demands.

"No just piss off will you!"

She looks hurt. We walk past her.

"Wait!" She screams.

We ignore her and carry on making our way out of the building. She carries on screaming for us to wait. But then she yells something that grabs my full abiding attention.

"I'm pregnant!"