Chapter 6

So first lesson I have to sit next to Bella I will be able to find out when we have tutoring and why she is pissed off.

I've got that damn song stuck in my head from last night; Formidable Girl Zombies – You Me Her. I must admit it's a really good song even if the band name is freaky and sort messed up.

Bella doesn't even glance at me when I sit down next to her. We get on with our work and guess what? I am stuck again! I try to communicate with her but she just blanks me...

What is her problem? What did I do wrong?

"Fine, be like that it's not like I've actually done anything wrong!" I hiss at her.

She blanks me again. She can't keep this huffy act up for long can she? I have an idea...

Without thinking I tickle her ribs and her sides. She bursts out into fits of laughter. The class looks at her awkwardly and I stop instantly. She tries to go back into her huffy mood but fails with a grin. She laughs at herself. I knew it would work... I'm such a pro!

"So when's our first tutor session?" I ask.                            

"Whenever you're free I guess," She says not making eye contact with me.

"How about today during free period as I am busy tonight I'm thinking about going to the gym with the boys," I say.

"Yeah sure is the library good for you?"

"Yeah perfect," I reply.

She helps me with my work for the rest of the lesson.

The day lessons fly by until its free period. I wait in the Library for Bella. Wow isn't this great? I've always wanted to spend my free period in the library instead of what I usually do during my free period; hooking up with some girl. Instead of sex I'm now waiting for some geek to help with my grades wow life couldn't get any better right?

Bella finally arrives. She places several text books down in front of me. We are sitting in a hidden part of the library where no one can see us so I won't get caught with this geek.

We spend out free period doing math and algebra I don't get it a first but by the end of free period I am a pro at it. Before I leave for next lesson I stop her.

"Thank you," I whisper in her ear and kiss her gently on the cheek.

She blushes. I grin at her and set off for my lesson.

As I enter the classroom the boys bombard we with question about where I was and things. I simply tell them I was busy hooking up with some random chick. Yeah I know it's a lie but rather that or tell them I was hanging with the geek!

We laugh throughout the day. School seems to fly by when you're having fun. I head to the gym in my car with the boys.

We joke around and get changed in the locker changing rooms. It's about time I worked out a little not that I need it.

I do weight lifting first. As I'm half way through my work out a young fit trainer in her early 20's accompanies me. She flashes a pearly white glamorous smile. She can't keep her eyes off my chest as I had took my shirt off because I was getting to hot. I wink at her when she looks up from checking out my body. I look her up and down She looks so fit.

"Hey there baby girl," I say to her flashing my signature smile

"Hey there handsome," She flirts back.

"So what brings a pretty thing like you over here?" I flirt working my charm.

"Well I could see you have been working out a lot and I thought you would a break from the weight lifting and wanted to come do some workouts with me?" She purrs.