YTTD - Chapter 2

The sound of the bell shook me out of my state in the cafeteria, and I let out a groan along with Grace.

    "Great.. PE is next," I muttered miserably. Unless you haven't caught up, I suck in PE. Actually, everything that involved physical activity was out of my league. 

    "Lucky you.." Grace grumbled, "At least you don't have math on the second day back."

    "You two are so boring!" Lily's voice complained. "Come on! It'll be fun!"

Both of us stared at her silently, conversing with our eyes if we should take her to a doctor or a mental institution for a check up.

    "Oh don't look at me like that.." She rolled her eyes and dragged me with her to PE, as we both waved at Grace, when she made her way to the math classroom.

    "Why are you so happy all the time?" I asked Lily annoyed, when she opened the doors to the girls locker room and had to drag me all the way in.

I wrinkled my nose by the smell of different perfumes mixing with each other, and held in the urge to cough. Waving my hand in front of my face, I found a empty locker and pulled my cardigan off and threw it in.

    "Because PE is fun," She replied.

    "Hell no." I muttered, and pulled my shirt over my head and put on my sports bra. I changed quickly into my sport leggings and a fitting t-shirt. Roaming around in my bag I looked for my running shoes, and when I didn't find them.

I frowned a bit and lifted one of my books, "Hey Lily, do you know where-"

    "-Looking for these?" I turned around to see Lily holding them.

I looked at her gratefully and took them, "Why did you have them?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me, and crossed her arms. "They fell out of your bag."

I shrugged and tightened them, picking up my water bottle and followed her out to the gym with all the other girls that were chatting around me.

    "Come on ladies! We don't have all day waiting for you!" A voice snapped, as I turned my head to see Mrs. Lork standing there. No i'm not kidding. That's her name. I usually call her Mrs. Dork though. She was holding her whistle and glaring at our group of girls that just emerged from the locker room. I tried not to glare back, and went where the rest of the students stood, lining up against the wall.

    "So!" Mrs. Dork yelled at us, making me and several others flinch. "Today we are going to start easy with dancing!"

    "DANCING!?" Many people exclaimed enraged. Who the hell has dancing in PE?

    "Yes dancing, so suck it up you babies!" She snapped at us. "I'm not going to be the one teaching you this, so the help for today is Miss Rodriguez."

Many girls who didn't like her groaned quietly under their breaths.

    "Of course she is.." Lily muttered angry, that her cousin was controlling the first PE class of the year. Santana walked up with a smile to Mrs. Dork, with stretching black shorts, and a tight fitting singlet. Her legs that seem to run a mile long, taking confident strides.

    "Hello guys," She greeted us cheerily. "I suggested that were going to start easy today and dance is easy enough, so I hope all of you are all excited like me!"

    "Not quite.." I heard Lily mumbled and contained my snicker.

    "Where are all the boys?" A voice called out curiously, making the rest of us look around and noticing for the first time that there were no boys here.