YTTD - Chapter 6

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. How was I suppose to do this? Why did I even do this? I can't do this!

This was practically a suicide mission that I had agreed to, and I couldn't believe my stupid pride coming in the way of my safety.

    "Can you calm the fuck down?" Lily hissed at me annoyed, where she walked beside me with a calm and collected expression, the total opposite of me, who was freaking out.

    "I can't!" I said back with a small glare and clenched my fists together to try and stop the shaking of my hands. The fear was slowly eating me up from inside and torturing me slowly.

Yikes, my thoughts weren't the best right now..

    "You act like you're going to die," Grace put in with her eyebrow raised. How could she even act so freaking calm? She put this on me in the first place!

    "Because I can!" I protested to them, and stopped abruptly when I could see the school gates from here and numerous of cars piling in for school. When I step in there the dare is on, and I might actually die from either fear or just Santana.

    "It's not that hard to flirt with a guy.." Lily drawled at me, and hooked her arm through my own and Grace did the same to my other arm, as both of them dragged me to school. I might have had a extreme makeover on my account, but when I stepped in sight there was not dead silence like in movies.

People didn't stop and stare or whisper and pointed at me. It was still as loud like any normal day, and people brushed past us like always and just doing their own thing. Sure some that I can call my friends looked at me in confusion and slight surprise, but they didn't press it and just resumed to their buisness.

    "See, nothing happened," Grace grinned at me in triumph and I just huffed in reply, as we neared my locker to take out my books for the day. My first class was English, which I always hated, but I pretty much hated every single thing in school so no surprise there..

    "I feel like something bad is going to happen," I muttered under my breath, making Lily roll her eyes at my dramatics.

    "Stop fussing around and we'll meet at lunch," she told me with a slap on my bum, making me jump and yelp in shock.

She walked away with her laughter trailing after her and my glare piercing into her back. Grace sent me a smile and walked to her class as well in the other direction, and I just pouted at her before walking in the classroom. Just in time for the bell to ring, signaling the start of the school day of the week.

I sat down on my normal seat in the back, because I never got busted by being on my phone and I kind of sucked up to the teacher once, making her not hate me, which was a huge relief. Putting my books on the table I opened on the subject that we were learning about, and just leaned back and waited for the class to fill up and teacher to come and torture us.

  ..and speaking of: "Good morning class, please go to page 135," Mrs. Walley said to us in her pitch high voice, that always made me cringe no matter how many years there has been with her.

I was already on that page, and heard the flicking of pages through the class, and the chatter starting to die down a little bit, even if some people were still whispering with each other.

    "We have all finished working through the chapter, so I will give you a small assingment to finish this whole hour," Mrs. Walley told us, and I winced so slightly when an octave went high up, and I wasn't the only one.

    "You will be working on page 135 to 145, and answer all the questions that belong to the texts. They are all on the side, which you know. Just try and finish as many as possible and those who don't, have to do the rest as homework," she explained to us making many groan. "You may start." she nodded and everyone started to pick up their phones and read in their books.