Chapter 4: The Clubs

Y/N and Mike walked around as other monsters did as well.

"Welcome to the debate team. We're happy to have you," one monster head said.

"I disagree for the following reasons. True happiness is a theoretical construct..." the other interrupted.

"Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky at the astronomy club!" another monster exclaimed.

A pair of monsters tried to promote the Art Club by one dousing himself in paint and splattering it on a canvas while the other beat bongo drums.

"Hey, hey, hey! Come join the improv club. You'll wish you were a-- Never-- Always-- Ah, dang it!" one monster said, forgetting what he was supposed to say.

"MU's Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games," a Goth monster, Claire Wheeler, announced.

That caught both Mike's and Y/N's attention.

"The Scare what now?" they asked as Mike took the flyer.

"The Scare Games! A super-intense Scaring competition!" the other monster, Brock Pearson, shouted.

"They're crazy dangerous, so anything could happen," Claire replied blandly.

"A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year!" Brock yelled.

"You could totally die," Claire added.

"And it's worth it. You get a chance to prove that you are the best!" Brock finished.

"Cool," Mike and Y/N whispered.

Y/N got one of her own and they went to their dorms.

"Wazowski, Room 319 and M/L/N, Room 320," the monster at the front said then added, "You know, your roommates are Scaring majors, too."

They gasped in excitement at that. Then they faced each other.

"You ready, little sis?" Mike asked.

"I am, but are you sure I'm the little sibling?" Y/N teased.

"Hey! I am four months older than you," he protested.

(A/N Just pretend.)

"Yeah, but I am taller than you," she smirked.

"Let's just go," Mike grumbled.

"Okay, Shorty," Y/N continued.

"You're gonna get it one day," he promised.

"Love you too, bro," Y/N responded.

And they were off to meet their roommates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N You and Mike really do have a good bro/sis relationship. Now you both are gonna meet your roommates. Cool.