Chapter 21: More Events

The next morning, Miss Squibbles made shirts, leg warmers, and a hat that had the "OK" logo on them. (A/N Your shirt is the same style except it's green with the logo. And the bandage around your hand is off.)

Almost every morning, Mike would have to wake up Sulley.

The next day, they immediately started training. They ran in place until Mike would give them something to do.

"Scary feet, scary feet...The kid is in the bathroom!" Mike said.

They immediately dropped to the ground.

"Scary feet, scary feet...Oh, he's back!" Mike added.

They roared in response.

The day after that, it was raining but Sulley was doing regular push-ups with all the members on top of him.

"Thirty-seven! Thirty-eight! Do I hear thirty-nine? Come on! Yes!" Mike exclaimed.

Then Y/N did the same with everyone on her except one hand at a time. She smirked and winked at Sulley, who just smirked back and shook his head.

"Okay, Oozma Kappa, you're looking good," Mike stated.

Not too long after, they got a card for the next event.

"'To frighten a child is the point of a Scare. If you frighten a teen, then Scarer beware,'" Y/N read aloud.

Mike got his standees and did each one to Sulley.

"Okay, scare the little kid," Mike instructed and Sulley growled at it until he stopped when Mike showed the other standee and added, "Avoid the teenager!"

In that event called "Don't Scare the Teen", all members of the PNKs were trapped by doors that had teens on them because they tried to scare the teenagers.

"First place, Roar Omega Roar! Second place, Oozma Kappa! Third place, HSS," Brock announced both he and Claire took the PNKs board off and put the OKs in second place.

The next day, they got the card for the next event.

"'Someone is coming, this could ruin your night. Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!'" Y/N read.

"You got 10 seconds. Go!" Mike said.

They all obeyed and hid where they thought would be a good hiding place as Mike covered his eye. But he spotted Sulley, Squishy, Terry, Terri, and Art in that order.

"Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open," Mike said then remarked, "And there should be two more."

Don whistled then asked from in a tree, "How'd I do?"

"Oh! Not too shabby, Don!" Mike commented.

"Thanks! I cannot get down," Don said.

"I got you, Don," Y/N assured as she flew up to him.

She helped him down and the others were so confused.

"What? You didn't know that I could fly quickly but quietly? I practically hid behind that building," she said.

"Y/N, you surprise and impress me everyday," Sulley commented.

"I do my best," Y/N smiled.

Later that evening, Y/N and Mike quizzed Sulley on what face a monster must make for certain Scares.

"Zombie snarl!" Mike said.

"Angry poodle," he continued

"Jazz clown," he added.

"My Aunt Phyllis," Y/N remarked

"In the morning," Y/N finished.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Mike exclaimed while Y/N giggled at her choices and the fact that Sulley did them

The day after that, Mike, Y/N, and Sulley showed Don another way of using his tentacles: climbing walls and ceilings. And they achieved the theory.

The day of the event, Sulley woke up right at the alarm.

"Time to go to work," he said then Mike woke up.

They got ready, trained, then headed for the event.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The Oozmas are doing a lot better than they have before! Not to mention you and Sulley flirting continuously. 😏