Chapter 11: Meeting the Members of Oozma Kappa

Sulley, Mike, and Y/N packed their stuff and went to the house they were supposed to go. But it looked like a regular house.

"This is a fraternity house?" Sulley asked.

The door opened and the older monster, who wore a green shirt and glasses, saw them.

"Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard!" he greeted.

All three monsters walked up to the door and went inside.

"As the president of Oozma Kappa, it is my honor to welcome you to your new home," the older monster said.

They were greeted by two other monsters. One was the youngest, light purple, wearing a green "OK" shirt and a green hat, and had five eyes. The other was orange, had two heads, and wore a green shirt. Both heads had one eye each, but one head had two horns while the other had one.

"We call this room 'Party Central,'" the light purple monster said.

"Technically, we haven't actually had a party here yet," the monster with two horns on the orange monster confessed.

"But when we do, we'll be ready!" the one with one horn replied, pressing a button.

A disco ball came crashing down from an opening in the ceiling. Mike just sat on the couch while Y/N and Sulley looked around the house.

"Whoo! The hot cocoa train is coming through! Whoa! Next stop...You!" the older monster exclaimed, handing Mike a cup of cocoa.

"I would like to start us off first by--" Mike started as he accepted the cocoa.

"So, you guys are Scaring majors?" Sulley asked.

"We were! None of us lasted very long. I guess we just weren't what old Hardscrabble was looking for. Don Carlton, mature student. Thirty years in the textile industry and then old dandy Don got downsized. Figured I could throw myself a pity party, or go back to school and learn the computers," the older monster said, handing a business card to Sulley.

"Hello. I'm Terry with a 'Y'..." the head on the orange monster with two horns introduced.

"And I'm Terri with an 'I'! I'm a dance major!" the head on the orange monster with one horn exclaimed.

"And I'm not," Terry groaned.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Terri said, danced, then added, "Seven, eight, turn!"

But Terry didn't turn with him.

"And turn. Why didn't you turn?" Terri asked.

"Because we never agreed to do this!" Terry answered.

"You said this was going to be cool!" Terri recalled.

"No one said this was gonna be cool," Terry corrected.

"Now I'm embarrassed," Terri said.

"Now you're embarrassed?" Terry asked.

"Yes, because it's in front of people!" Terri explained.

"You should wake up embarrassed," Terry scolded.

"Okay then," Y/N commented.

Then a hairy, purple monster in the shape of a crescent hopped down and spun on one of the footrests.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm Art! New Age philosophy major. Excited to live with you and laugh with you, and cry with you," he introduced, slumped down, then perked up as he said, "Thought you might like to keep a dream journal."

He tossed Sulley, Mike, and Y/N a dream journal that seemed to girly for them, even for Y/N.

"Guess that leaves me," the youngest one replied, scaring Sulley, then introduced, "My name's Scott Squibbles. My friends call me Squishy. I'm undeclared, unattached, and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here."

"Now that we've all been introduced, as captain of our team--" Mike started.

"So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience?" Sulley wondered.

"Not a lot! But now we've got you!" Squishy exclaimed.

"You're about the scariest fella I've ever seen. Even with them pink polka dots," Don commented.

"Aw, thanks," Sulley shrugged.

"Actually, I think I bring the whole package," Mike said.

But the others were still paying attention to Sulley.

"Your hands are as big as my face!" Squishy remarked, putting Sulley's paw on his face.

"He's like a mountain with fur!" Terry added.

"Oh, come on. I don't even work out," Sulley pointed out.

"Yeah, me neither. I don't want to get too big," Art commented, flexing a little.

"And this young woman also looks scary," Don replied towards Y/N.

She smiled as she said, "Thanks."

"Not to mention pretty," Terri added.

Sulley gave him a warning look, making him back off. She noticed and gave a slight giggle, making him blush.

"We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win, they're letting us in the Scaring program," Don explained.

"We're going to be real Scarers!" Terry cheered.

"The best!" Squishy said.

"You betcha!" Don added.

"Yeah!" Sulley agreed, but gave Mike a questioning look.

"Right," Y/N added, doing the same.

Mike just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, you guys met everyone on your team, but will everything work out?