Chapter 14: The Toxicity Challenge

They all left for where they needed to go. Sulley and Y/N were lagging behind while the others were ahead.

"Y/N, how do you put up with One Eye?" Sulley asked.

"Mike and I have been best friends since we were in kindergarten. I don't understand why the two of you are always at each other's throats," Y/N answered.

"He always has to be a big Know-It-All. No offense, but I'm surprised you weren't, considering you studied the same amount of time as he did," he pointed out.

"Sulley, I know that scaring may sound easier than others let on, but it really depends on what the child is afraid of that effects them the most. You can't just do a roar every time and expect the same result," she explained.

"I've done it before; I can do it again. But thanks for the tip, babe," Sulley smirked.

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes and commented, "Cute nickname. Should I come up with one for you?"

"Like what?" he asked.

"How about Blue Boy?" she smirked.

Sulley cringed and said, "No way. That is not happening."

"Blue Boy it is then," Y/N smiled.

Sulley just chuckled as he put an arm around her.

"You're feisty," he commented.

"I try to be," she responded.

Oozma Kappa walked in a sewer to where they needed to go.

"Of all the sewers on campus, this one has always been my favorite," Art commented.

"Art, you've been here before?" Terry asked.

"I have a life outside of the house, you know," Art answered.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare, the Scare Games!" Brock shouted.

They looked around to see monsters cheering in the dark.

"Yes! Yes, I love it! I love this energy! Okay. Okay, everybody," Brock cheered.

"Let's hear it for the frats and sororities competing in this year's games...Jaws Theta Chi!" Claire announced.

"Python Nu Kappa!" Brock added.

C- "Slugma Slugma Kappa!"

B- "Roar Omega Roar!"

C- "Eta Hiss Hiss!"

B- "And finally, Oozma Kappa."

All the monsters cheered for each team except Oozma Kappa. The only one who did cheer for OK was Miss Squibbles.

"Yay! Whoo-hoo!" she cheered.

"Hi, Mom!" Squishy waved.

"Smile!" Miss Squibbles instructed and took a picture of them.

Mike just sighed in embarrassment.

"Let's begin the first competition, the Toxicity Challenge!" Brock announced.

"Human children are toxic! And anything they touch is toxic," Claire started.

"We don't have any human toys, but thanks to MU's biology department, we found a close second," Brock explained as Claire pulled out a tool that held something in a metal box and Brock continued, "The stinging glow urchin! Trust me when I say, you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy!"

"I want to touch it," Art insisted.

"And you certainly don't want to touch any of its friends," Claire added.