Chapter 20: Actually Becoming a Team

Miss Squibbles drove the whole team to where Mike and Y/N said to go. She parked just outside the area and they all piled out.

"Thanks, Mom," Squishy said.

"Have fun, kids! I'll just be here listening to my tunes," Miss Squibbles informed.

They shut the door, she rolled up the window, and played rock 'n' roll music at the loudest volume. The team walked towards the fence.

"Hey, uh, where are we?" Art asked.

"The big leagues," Mike answered.

"This is the place Mike and I were inspired to become Scarers in the first place," Y/N explained.

They got to the fence to see Monsters Inc. They all looked at in amazement.

"Holy roly-poly," Don responded.

"Wow," Terri and Terry exclaimed.

"Nice fence," Art commented, looking at the wrong thing.

"This is amazing, guys," Squishy said.

"We're not stopping here," Y/N smirked, holding wire cutters.

"I've never seen this side of you, sis," Mike chuckled.

"It's overdue. Now let's get going," Y/N instructed.

Sulley was impressed with how rebellious Y/N could be. He added another thing he liked about her.

She cut a large hole in the fence and they went in. They started making their way to the roof of the place.

"This is crazy. We're going to get arrested!" Squishy pointed out and Mike shushed him.

They finally got to the window of the Scare Floor and watched in awe. Doors would come in and go out as Scarers prepared to get screams for the monster world.

"Look at them. They're going into the human world, and they don't even look scared!" Squishy said.

"Wow," the other members replied.

"Take a good look, fellas. See what they all have in common?" Mike asked.

They all looked, not knowing the answer.

"Uh...No, not really," Squishy answered.

"Exactly. There's no one type of Scarer," Mike stated.

"The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage," Y/N explained.

Squishy saw one monster that looked like an adorable fur ball, but then it grew eight legs and hissed terrifyingly.

"Wow," he commented.

"Terri? Look," Terry instructed.

They both saw a monster that had three heads and smiled at each other.

Sulley felt that what Y/N thought of really helped the team.

"Hey! Look at that old feller racking up the big numbers!" Don chuckled, pointing at a blue, furry monster, with a huge, gray mustache.

"Don, that old fella is Earl 'The Terror' Thompson!" Mike said.

"What? Where? That's really him?" Sulley asked.

"He held the Scare Record for three years!" Mike added.

"Oh! Third door from the end!" Sulley replied.

"Carla 'Killer Claws' Benitez!" Y/N exclaimed excitedly, seeing a tall, yellow, female monster enter through a door.

"Look! It's 'Screaming' Bob Gunderson! I still have his rookie card," Sulley said, pointing at a red, furry monster.