Chapter 24: The Scare Simulators

The next day, the Oozmas, RORs, and the other monsters gathered in the football field and started to sing the university's alma mater. Near the end, Y/N and Sulley looked at each other and smiled.

🎵Monsters University
We give our hearts to you
Wherever children are dreaming
We'll bring them nightmares, too
Oh, Monsters University
Alma Mater hail to you🎵

"Welcome to the final competition of the Scare Games," Claire announced.

"Whoo! Yeah! All right!" Miss Squibbles cheered, who was now in a regular dress and her hair no longer in rollers.

The teams approached the starting line as Hardscrabble watched them.

"It's time to see how terrifying you really are, in the Scare Simulators!" Brock said.

"But be warned. Each simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level," Claire remarked.

"The highest level?" Squishy questioned.

"First Scarers to the starting line," Claire instructed.

"Okay, just like we planned. I'll go first. Then, Don--" Mike started.

"Hold on. Mike's the one who started all this and I think it's only right if he's the one who finishes it. I think you should go last," Sulley said.

"Yes!" the others agreed.

"Yeah, Mike. Finish strong!" Squishy urged.

"Go for it, bro," Y/N smiled.

"All right. Don, you okay going first?" Mike wondered.

"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be," Don answered.

They all put their hands in and cheered, "Oozma Kappa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Time to see if your team will get into the Scaring Program! P.S. Sorry it was short.