Butt

I toss my last maternity shirt aside, frustrated. None of these look right. Graduation is coming up and I have nothing to wear!

"Celia?"

"Up here!"

My father appears in my doorway. His hands have paint on them. Pink? Gray maybe? Blue? I can't make out the exact color, it's too light and his hands are filthy.

"Some of those guys I told you about are coming to help me with your room. Okay?"

"Yeah. I was going to go shopping with Lili today anyway."

"For what?"

"Graduation stuff. Maybe a trip to the craft store to pick out the letters for the twins."

I had this grand idea to either spell out their first names or put their initials above the cribs. Hopefully they are going to be against the wall so I can complete my vision.

"Already have names picked out?"

"I can't get this one beautiful name out of my head, so I'm just going to use it."

"What about the other one?"

"I'm not sure yet. I think I'm going to have to meet her."

"Smart move. I have to get back to work. Call me if you need anything."

"Will do!"

My phone goes off as he leaves the room.

Pain In My Butt Lili: I'm waiting outside your house with a surprise. Come on!

Cecilia: I'm coming!

Pain In My Butt Lili: Don't be telling me that!

Cecilia: O.O!!!

Pain In My Butt Lili: ;)

Cecilia: I'm coming out now! Relax!