Bedroom

I take a diaper bag and Emerson's car seat out, walking up the front steps to the house. Nathaniel sneaks in front of me, holding open the door for me.

"That you, Cecilia?"

"Yes!"

He enters the room through the recently added door that leads to my future bedroom.

"Come on in and get the twins settled."

He opens the door completely and I walk into my new room.

It's amazing.

Gray and pink walls make the darker pink and green letter above the twins' cribs stick out. I set down Emerson's car seat on my bed. A changing table, dresser, and rocking chair also take up space by the cribs. My bed, dresser, and two doors are on the opposite side of the room.

I approach them, opening the first door. It's my own personal bathroom. There is extra storage space and a nice looking shower.

The second door houses a decent sized closet. All my clothes are already organized inside.

"This is better than what I expected. Thank you so much!"

I hug my father and smile. It's all overwhelming. The room, the girls, Nate admitting his love for me, it's all too much.

I have no idea how to express any of my emotions. All I can do is cry tears of joy. Understanding that I'm still on an emotional roller coaster, nobody bothers questioning the sudden outburst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about creating a layout of the room, but then I decided to let you guys use your imaginations instead!

However, here is a picture of Julien and Emerson!!!\