Chapter 10

Photo of Will>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

****************************************************************************************************************

I dug my spoon into the chocolate frosting that Nuna was holding. I shoved it in my mouth and watched the ending to Step Up 2: The Streets. Everybody wished that some hot guy would pop into their life and make everything that seemed bad go away and all would be good. I sighed.

"I wished I had her body."

"Oh my god Alaina. You pretty much do. Except you have bigger boobs than her. When will you ever realize that girls would kill to have your body?" I smiled.

"And this is why you’re my best friend." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, it's whatever." We laughed and she turned off the TV. "So, guess who's been texting me." I looked at her. She had beent texting throughout the entire movie with a smile on her face. She thought I didn't know. Silly girl.

"Hmmmmmm, let’s see. Nate?" Her mouth was agape.

"How did you know?" I smiled.

"Honey, you should know this by now. I see everything. Therefore I KNOW EVERYTHING." She rolled her eyes at me. "He wanted to talk to you after the whole Taylor thing to make sure you were all right. And at dinner, Will was telling me how his girlfriend broke up with him. And that he didn't mind much because he had been liking this other girl." She gave me one of her signature smirks.

"Wanna know what he said?" I jumped over next to her.

"Duh!" I punched her in the arm.

"What the hell man!?"

"That's for not pausing the movie to tell me this!" She rolled her eyes again and I got another spoonful of chocolate frosting.

"Okay so first he asked:

How are you doing?

Then I replied:

Fine, I've got the bestest friend to take care of me :)

and he replied:

Yeah, Alaina seems like the one to be there for anybody.

I replied:

So did the whole song thing work out for your girlfriend?

That was before you told me obviously." I nodded and walked into her kitchen to get a glass of milk.

"Keep reading. Glass of milk?" I asked.

"Definitely. So then he replied:

Well, we didn't work out. But that's okay, there was this other girl that I had had on my mind.

I replied:

Oh? Whom?

He said:

Well I'm texting her right now if that tells you anything.

I said:

Well am I the only person your texting?

He said:

Yes

I sent him back a smiley face and then we got on to talking about favorites and dates and how Taylor never actually took me on a date and he said that that's shameful. Then he said he would take me on a proper date if I'd like. I told him definitely and so we're going out next weekend. So make sure you have your phone charged and expect a late night phone call.