7th Period • 1

*

Welcome back Everyone! I am starting yet another book but don't vacate just yet, you might wanna stick around for this one. It's a comedy slash horror and it will get crazy.

Chapter 1: 7th Period Blues

It was cold and quiet. Everyone wasn't smiling and you could tell, none of them was happy.

Maybe because Mr. Amberlyee was playing one of the world's worst documentaries on snails in our 7th period science class. Half of his class had jumpers on, with there heads down on the table, knocked out snoring.

Me? I sat in the back right of the class, where the big windows were at. You could see the courtyard from there and it was the most  interesting part of the day. I could watch the cheerleaders practice their flips and stunts.

I was mainly looking over because I was watching my crush.

Peyton Martinez. The caption of the JV cheerleading squad. I've had such a heart aching crush on her ever since I laid eyes on her three months ago when school started. She was tall, toned and of course brunette. Everyone loved her because of her carefree spirit and tumbles on the field. I liked her because she was caring and smart.

I'd sit by the window and watch her coach her team mates on everyday. Just like I was doing now instead of watching a snail make it to the end of the driveway.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand while my elbow rested below on the desk stop. Watching her flip effortlessly through the air had me on edge. Creeping over to the window as she spun through the air too quickly resulted me ramming my forehead into the thick glass.

The noise echoed throughout the class making some people snicker and giggle at my stupid mess up. I laughed uneasily with them and curse my self out mentally as I place my head on the desk to look ahead.

From across the classroom I could see my best friend Emily and Liam giggling at me, making me feel more comfortable with the fact that I face planted a window.

Unlike Liam, Emily was a girl I met this year also. I only met her because I was walking to my locker and she smacked me in the far with her long cherry blonde hair.

"Shit!" I screeched after the last of hair came across my face with strands flying into my eyes.

She turned around and apologized quickly and explained that she was staring at Liam, who coincidentally was walking down the hall to find me. That was the beginning of a new found romance for my buddy, so we were all friends now.

I awkwardly wave and they giggle in between themselves before waving back. I sigh wiping my face with my hands trying to calm my nerves.

Can the bell just ring already?

As if the bell had read my kind, it rung shocking everyone out of their sleep. As we were packing our things to walk out, Mr. Amberlyee was announcing when our homework was due and the dates of events coming up for the holidays, like toys for tots or the holiday sales on school merchandise.

I just collected my Mac book and stuffed it inside my bag and with my phone and ear buds. As I did that, Liam and Emily walked up to my desk.

"Keep it in your pants sometimes Niall, we can't have you crack your skull." Liam jokes and Emily Snickers, pushing her head into his arm as I roll my eyes.

"It was an accident. I wasn't even staring at Peyton." I say and I immediately regret it.

"Who said anything about Peyton Horan?" Emily comments and I shake my head wishing I didn't say anything.