Bloody Sand • 16

New character addition.  Haha

This chapter is to set up everything for chaos in the next four. 

"Wha- mom, no. Lana can't be-" I push Harry away from me and walk to her. She shakes her head as tears leaves her eyes.

I knew one day that Lana would die. She was too tiny to handle all the pain that she received daily. I just prayed to whoever that she received all the mercy she could get. I just didn't know how I would react to when she actually left us. Let alone when someone took her from us.

"Baby, we don't have time. We need to get everyone packed." She moves me over and walks over to closet where she kept her guns.

I feel tears leave my eyes uncontrollably. I reach out as I feel my body begin to get weak. Harry cradles me and let's my body give out in his arms. Afterward I felt body after body pile on me as I sobbed for dear life.

It's too hard. I can't lose them both so close. I should've just kept her safe instead of letting her go so quickly.

"I have officers picking the parents up right now. They are our first suspects." My mum says to her partner on the phone. I can't focus on who could've done this to Lana, all I can focus on is why now?

Why after I find out my boyfriend knew people were being killed? Why after I find out about Liam's note? Why after all of this madness would the killer kill off Lana?

"Okay everyone get packed, enough crying for right now!" My mom instructs before walking over to the storeroom and bringing out the family luggage set. Everyone piles off me one by one except Harry. He keeps me wrapped in tight. He takes a pause to kiss my forehead and wipe my tears.

"It's okay, Niall. I got you." He says blinking rapidly to prevent tears from falling. He was trying to stay strong. He was trying to protect me all over again. He wanted to be strong but he couldn't and I knew it.

"Let's go to my room." I say swallowing the hard lump in my throat. He holds my hand and leads me to the room he knows all too well. When I get there I couldn't even recognize it. I didn't recognize myself. I was breaking and quick.

Harry stands behind me as I look around my room as if I didn't know where I was. I didn't know what to do but I needed a quick relief.

I turned to Harry and smashed my lips to his. He was surprised but quickly got into it. Our tears mixed as our tongues wrestled. He wraps his arms around the arch of my back and pulls me close. My hands found their way to pull his face to me.

He was my safe Haven. I needed him.

"Pick me up." I whisper to Harry, taking a break from kissing him. He cups his hand under my thigh and flings my body into his arms as if it isn't nothing. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing us closer.

"How long do you think they're giving us?" Harry asks with his breath heavy, and rushed.

"Thirty minutes." I say quick. Pecking his lips over and over.

"We can get it done in ten." He pushes me down on the bed and we soon get to business.

Thirty minutes later I'm in the shower, waiting on Harry to pack my bag for me. Being the spoiled baby I am. I sat under the warm water and thought about almost everything. It was like I was frozen and unable to think of anything else.

My Lana. My angel. My favorite girl. The only girl I truly adored was murdered by a serial killer with no heart. She would've never deserved the pain she went through. Never.

"Hey Horan!" I hear Louis say. The bathroom door opens. I cover myself and right on time, Louis pulls back the shower curtain like old times when I used to spend the night with him.