Babygirl • 10

A great big finale. I plan on taking a week break from this book to edit and work on my new book coming soon. After the week is up, I'll have a chapter waiting and ready to finish the last ten chapters.

Also More Narry romance, mystery and more comedy below, so keep reading.

Chapter 10: Babygirl

We tip the Uber and thank him for his travels before we step outside at the venue where the reception was held. I step and loosen my tie before walking through the yellow tape to find Louis and Zayn sitting against the wall.

Louis looked a bit banged up, throwing up and tired. Zayn being a comforting boyfriend, rubbed his back awaiting for him to blow chunks again.

"What happened?" I ask approaching Zayn and Louis with Harry trailing behind me. We ignore the fact the police officers were looking at me weird.

"Well, The groom was ready to cut the cake and realized his precious gem was missing and due to the 'suicides' lately, police men are already here." Zayn says and I look at him odd.

"What do you mean 'suicides'?" I ask and he sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be stupid, Niall. Your mum's a police officer, we all know kids aren't just taking their own lives. Giselle would have never killed herself, someone is killing these people. Open your fucking eyes for once, you privileged bitch." He says harshly making me wince at his words.

"Hey!" Harry says loud towards Zayn, catching his attention.

"Watch yourself." Harry says with a look of anger and danger. His eyes were almost a dark green and he never parted his eyes with Zayn.

"Or what?!" Zayn says raising his voice stepping forward as if he was waiting on Harry to make a move.

"You wanna know?" Harry growls at him, his voice deeper than usual.

I spring into action and guard Harry's body as they both step to each other. I stand in front of Harry's tall build and try to stop him.

"Show me something, pretty boy." Zayn spits out and Louis begins to throw up again. Too weak to even hold his boyfriend back.

Harry shoves me to the side and throws a punch directly at Zayn's jaw, making his body go limp, and slightly fall, only to catch himself.

Zayn looks up at Harry and looks as if he's gonna charge. Before he can do so, Two police officers break the fight up and tell Harry and Zayn to go different ways.

Harry walks over to where I was and grabs my hand. I let him and he brings me to him, a deep hug. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. I cling to him tight and hope he doesn't let go.

"Sorry, Sunshine." He chuckles into my ear. "I get carried away sometimes."

I look over to Louis to see a medical tech was tending to him.

"Oh my God!" I hear a scream and I look over to see Louis' dad, holding a phone. His guests look concerned and the police race over to him.

"She's dead! Oh my god! She dead!" He chants and the police officers help him to a squad car so he doesn't faint and fall. A police officer takes his phone and begins talking to the voice on the phone making me and Harry break apart.

"Oh shit, let's get you home." Harry says and shields me from the scene. We walk across the street to a hotel and decided to call another Uber. I was frozen, my sight was looking over to the venue and seeing Louis' dad break down.