Elana's Vision • 13

So sorry for being so inactive I lost motivation for the story but I'm back with the bullshit.

Guys please show your Narry mutuals this book and refer it to people. It would make my day.

Without further ado, Here's my new chapter.

Chapter 13: Elana's Vision

It had been a week since Liam died and the town has been quiet. Quieter than usual. I was up, in the library catching up on some late work from school when I look up to see a new person coming inside. Which was surprisingly Echo.

Her grey hair was pulled back and she wore silver framed glasses that were clearly fake. But she wore them so well. She sits a book in the basket after sending the librarian a friendly smile before she catches eyes with me.

At first I didn't know what to do but I smiled. She took that as an invitation to come sit down and talk. I was open to talk with her even though she could have possibly killed one of my friends and closest friends.

"Hey dude, study much?" She says pointing towards my Algebra two workbook. I lightly fake chuckle before sitting my pencil down.

"Uh, I wish it was just studying. It's actually late work." I say and show my slip that verified that I had the amount of days absent to make up the work.

"Yeah. School is hard when you actually give a fuck." She says and slumps back in her chair. More of like her signature move maybe.

"So, who do you think is the killer?" She asks, my eyes go wide before I shush her. She covers her mouth but snickers a little. Can she be any louder?

"Shh! Anyone can be listening. Including the killer." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"But my mum sent a sqaud car to my next door neighbors house and she's a seven year old girl that has lung cancer. She predicted that Liam was going to be at the arch the night he died and he was hung from the arch." I say in a hushed tone, leaning over the table a bit.

"So someone from her family could be the killer? They could probably speak their plans out loud without knowing a seven year old is listening?" She suggests.

"Maybe." I say and sit back against the back of my chair.

"Or maybe Lana over heard someone say that they were going to kill Liam somewhere and just repeated it unknowingly." I also suggest and she nods.

"So what's the plan?" She asks and I lick my lips trying to formulate a plan.

"We're going to have a little play date." I smile and she nods.

When I pulled into my driveway after school, I seen Lana's nother arguing outside with my mom and dad. I carefully get out the car and watch the scene before me.

"And you think my daughter or my family had anything to do with that boy killing himself!" She yells at my dad and he just rolls his eyes and rubs his temple.

"My wife had good intentions-"

"Ma'am I am a police officer and detective meaning that if I had probable cause that you killed someone then I will send someone for you. And if you must know, a serial killer is on the loose killing people in suicidal ways-" she then was cut off by Lana's mum.

"So you asswipes thought I was the serial killer? Wow! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." She says and my mom is fuming.

"Well how did Lana know that Liam was going to be hung from the arch that night!" She raised her voice back.