Final Massacre · 19

It all ends here.

3500 words worth of straight chaos.

Enjoy.

"It's dark in here." I heard Emily say.

If you remember earlier with the creepy raptors charging at us. We all went down with a pretty good fight. By pretty good fight I mean Harry throwing most punches, Emily screaming and fainting, then of course me who got knocked out on the first hit.

Now we are all sitting in the back of a van, bruised and tied up with bags over our heads. Which is honestly so scary. I'm trying not to have a panic attack but I promise I'm almost there.

"No shit, Em." I say and she groans.

"Where are we going!" Harry yells and then stomping on the ground.

"Is he fucking serious?" Emily asks and I chuckle under my breath.

"Shut the fuck up before I gut you all!" One of the men from up front yells and I felt my heart start to beat quicker and faster. It hurts and I start to have trouble breathing.

Now I am having a panic attack.

"Oh shit babe." I hear Harry begin to panic. He shuffles over to me and I feel his back against mine. I could barely hear him but his prescence started to comfort me. My breathing was irregular and he was doing his best to help me.

"Baby. Think. Listen to me." He says calmly. I try to calm myself and listen but I feel as if I'm going to die.

"Remember our first real date? At the museum?" He says and I close my eyes tight trying to bare through the pain and not faint.

"The music I learned about from Beethoven ? Can you remember your favorite piece?" He asks and I feel myself imagining that night of peace.

"God it was amazing. And the scenery was so beautiful. Remember?" He says talking to me calmly.

"Yes." I grunt out. I remember everything from that night.

Inside we looked at documents of music sheets and read information and fun facts about the artists. As well as making our way to famous composers and directors.

I actually had a great time and shared so much with Harry that he couldn't handle it.

"This is valuable information. You can never know too much about music considering your in a band." I say as we're walking out and I finished telling him about how Beethoven could've had a influence on classical rock.

"Well tonight I'm not worried about Beethoven." He says and pulls me by my waist. He looks down at me as we're exiting the place and smiles.

""I'm worried about you." He says and I smile. I lean up and capture his lips again this evening. Maybe because I like kissing him or maybe I rather kiss him than tell him my feelings aloud.

I pull away and he smiles again. He pulls me to him and I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk.

The night was absolutely amazing. I could never forget being with Harry like that. The love I felt that night couldn't have been any more real.

"Think about that and breathe." He says. I could find myself calming down. He hummed the song hold on by Chord overstreet. I could breathe and relax after a few minutes.

Harry relaxes when I finally collapse against the wall of the van when he asks am I okay. I just breathe in and out slowly so he knows I am.

"You guys are so fucking cute." Emily says and I laugh on the inside. Way to add to our moment Emily.