Blank Space · 18

Lets gett it popping gals

A rollercoaster of THRILLLL !!

Shout out to _rakiahgiles for starting this amazing book called This Town. This book shaped our friendshio and It would mean alot if you would. So go check it out. I've read it. Its good. Insert picture here.

In the back of my head just thinking to myself

In the back of my head just thinking to myself. I couldn't be true. I can't be.

Why would Louis kill Peyton? Or Lana? It makes no sense. It's like they're left out of the puzzle of completing the puzzle. Louis barely knows Lana and Peyton was a cheerleader I had a crush on. Even though she was a bit of an ass, she barely knew louis.

Then I feel my phone vibrate and its a text from Harry.

Harry Not Potter 🎸

Phone?

And then it all hits me like a hard punch to the nose. Harry was there when peyton was murdered. He was in the woods also.

What the fuck was everyone doing in the woods that day?

But I thought I seen Harry at school that day? I waste no time in picking up the phone to call Harry to ask him about the paper plane necklace.

It rings twice and I hear his raspy voice ring through the phone.

"Hey baby." He says and I melt at the sound of his voice.

"Uh hey, I have an emergency, Harry." I say quickly and he tries to cut in before I shut him up him completely.

"Is there anyway that the figure you saw in the woods that day, could've possibly been Louis?" I ask and he pauses for a second.

"Louis?" He asks confused.

"Don't worry, I'll say later. Just clear this up now. Was louis the person you seen in the woods?" I ask again and he gulps.

"Uh yeah. They had the same build. Both have the wrist tattoo. And was wearing a leather jacket." He says and I think back to the jacket Zayn had on.

Zayn was telling the truth. Louis is the killer.

"I'm sorry babe. I gotta go." I hang up the phone and Emily looks to me. I can see the worrying look in her eyes and for a second I can tell she knows. She knows her brother might be a killer. Her tears had stopped and for the rest of the ride she looks sick. She didn't say anything and let Tom take us to the hidy home.

When we got there Tom escorted us in holding his gun in hand. We approach the front porch to see two cops standing there to usher us inside.

"I will join the search party for Louis and Liza. Take these two in and no one is to leave until they are found." Tom says and we take a look at the police officers. They looked oddly familiar to me. A bit off. Maybe I've met them at the station.