Busted • 7

More Narry!! Vote, Comment and Share. Means alot :)

Chapter 7: Busted

"Niall fucking Horan!" I hear almost immediately after the paramedic got through with her exam. I sat on the back of the ambulance with a blanket wrapped around me.

I turn to see my mother in full uniform walking towards me with a purpose to kill with my goody dad trailing behind her. I mentally sigh because I will NEVER hear this down.

"Have you lost your mind? First your in the raptor territory! Near the same place Giselle died and now you've discovered a body?" She asks getting towards me as my father stands behind her looking slightly angry.

"Mom, not right now. I just seen a dead body." I say and she looks at me as if I was incredibly insane.

"Not right now?! You found a body! When you were supposed to be home!" She yells and I feel the anger building up inside of me.

"Sod off mom. I've been through alot tonight! Go do your job!" I say and point to where the police officers were looking at the crime scene.

"Hey buddy! Don't talk to your mom like that." Bobby speaks up and I roll my eyes at her and also stare off to see Liam being checked after with Emily siting at his side.

"Grounded! For a week and the car is mine!" She says and I look completely shocked and angry. I almost stand to my feet to tower but remember she is the one with the gun.

"Like hell!" I yell back making more people started to stare including Louis who was talking with the police officer.

"Two weeks and I'll sell the car! Don't make me Niall James Horan!" She says and raises an eyebrow like she dares me to say something. I shut my mouth and take a look at dad and sees he agrees. I shake my head throw the blanket to the side and stork away to my car.

I walk past Louis and grab him instantly. He follows me as I storm off in rage. In the distance I could see Louis dad pull up on the scene and Louis look at him with a look of anger.

"Let's get out of here." Louis says and I shake my head at that.

"No. I need a little TLC first." I tell him as we approach the car and getting in the driver's seat. I push my keys into the ignition as Louis gets in and I drive off almost immediately.

"Hey, can I use your phone? I need to call someone." I say and Louis looks at me odd.

"Where your phone lad?" He asks and I sigh trying not to get so angry from the words said earlier. He hands me the phone and looking weird.

"I dropped it in the woods when Liam and em were fighting." I say and put my fingerprint in and immeadiately get in. I go to the phone app and the call log comes up.

And I almost choke at what I see.

Zayn 💕
3:42

Zayn 💕
6:48

And so on and so forth. I take a side glance at Louis and see he was rolling the rest of his blunt, concentrating on the drug.

I gulp and finish dialing the number and hit call. The dial tone is ringing in my ears when I see Louis begin to light up, after two rings he answers the phone.

"Hey Blondie. Haven't heard from you all day. Miss me?" He says with his usual humorous tone of voice. I kind of sigh with a sad tone and look over to Louis and see he is smiling and leaning back in his seat.