Criminal Rendezvous • 17

Critical chapter, read everything

Next morning I heard giggling, smacking and felt the bed moving. I opened my eyes and my eye sight was blurry. What in the hell was going on?

"Shh! You'll wake Niall." I hear a whisper and I blink a few times before looking over to see Liza and Louis cuddled on the right side of the bed. My body shoots up and out of the bed. I was furious.

"You!" I raise my voice scaring the two with my movements. Liza's body tenses on top of Louis' lap and Louis looks over to me with a smile.

"You bitches left last night." I curse at them. They look at me with fear painted on their face.

"I am absolutely ashamed of you guys. How could you put the family in danger like that? You could've been killed!" I raised my voice still standing near the side of the bed.

"Oh relax Niall, it's nothing-" Liza tries to grab my arm and I snatch back.

"Nothing? It's everything but nothing. People have been dying. People I know personally. It's not nothing!" I say and she pushes herself off Louis' lap. She crawls over to me and perches up in front of me.

"We're sorry." She says and turn to look a Louis. He nods towards me, still unable to speak.

"We didn't think about what we were doing and we are sorry." She smiles and I scoffs at her.

"Please if you were sorry and actually cared then you wouldn't have gone." I roll my eyes. At this point I'm leaving my assigned room to go and calm down for a second. Its like I'm riding in the car with a drunk driver.

"Niall. C'mon, you're being a bit douchey." I ignore that comment from louis and then hear him whispering to Liza. I don't even pay attention when I grabbed my phone off the dresser and just leave.

When I left I make my way over to Emily's room and walk in without knocking. I come in and shes wearing her underwear and bra while eating crisps.

"Welcome to my room." She smiles bringing her blanket over her covering herself and smiling bright at me.

"Hey. We need to talk." I say rushing over to her bed and sitting up to face her.

"Okay whats seems to be-"

"Louis and Liza became a thing overnight and they snuck out to fuck around and I woke  up to see them in my bed foreplaying their way into sex." I say out loud and watch as Emily roll her eyes alnost out of her head.

"Well. Can't say I'm surprised." She huffs out and then standing up after getting out of bed to reveal her lingerie set.

I try not to stare due to her being my best friend but she is well put together. Reminds me of Harry. Well if he had short platinum blonde hair.

"Also you'll never believe who's in jail and under investigation for all of this?" I say remembering the informatiom I found out last night.

"Whom?" She says bending over to her suitcase to get a thin tshirt that covers her entire body. Slipping it on and it coming down her body like silk.

"Zayn. And get this. Zayn and Louis broke up and the reason he was arrested was drunk driving." I told her and she frowns at me.

"That's insane."

"I knooow. And louis didn't give one bit of a shit." She then shrugs her shoulders and sits on the floor in front of me

"I don't blame him. Since dad stepped out on our mom he hasn't really given a shit about anybody. Besides Zayn was a bad kid. Maybe he is the killer." She says and I shake my head.