Repetitive • 6

This is literally my one hundreth fucking draft. This chapter is so vital and needs to be analyzed because it's hell from here and on out. Nothing will be peaceful.

Chapter 6: Repetitive

"Niall! Its an emergency!" I hear as soon as I answer my facetime call at the drive thru at Starbucks. I place my phone on the handle connected to my dashboard and look at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I ask leaning against my armrest and look into the camera.

"Emily shaved her fucking head!" He says and flips the camera to show Emily standing there with her cherry blonde hair cut this centimeters of hair. I take one look at her angry expression and can tell that she was staring angrily at Louis behind the camera.

She still had those nice freckles, chubby cheeks and nice pretty pink lips. She look amazing and to top it off she had these hula hoops on her ears, complimenting her.

"Louis, get the damn camera off me!" She yells and Louis and I burst into laughter due to Emily looking like a bunny rabbit when she was angry.

"She looks cute Lou." I say and Louis flips his camera back and dramatically rolls her eyes.

"Of course you think so." Louis says also rolling his eyes. I turn to the window just in time for the barista to come to the window and pass me my order.

"One tall caramel frappachino, cake pop and glazed doughnut." She reads off my receipt from the bag and passes me my drink and bag of treats before I smile and thank her.

"Oh you ass! Your having Starbucks and your on a diet?" Louis asked and I roll my eyes at him while sitting my things in the cup holder and passenger seat.

"Lou, I'm literally just taking one little break. I'm not binging." I tell him and pick up my cup, taking a sip and driving away.

While I'm driving I agree to pick Louis up from his house because Emily had snagged his car in rage. I end the FaceTime call as soon as I pull into his yard and see his mum sitting on the porch.

I take a look at his mum and she looks a bit frail, sick if I'm not mistaken. I take a minute of concern before an over hyper Lou hops in the car and reaches for my caramel frappachino.

I let him have the rest and we take off to school.

After we arrive from school and park in my designated spot, we head into the school right before the bell rings for us to flood the halls. I take myself through the halls listening to Louis joke around and talk to random people I didn't know very well.

I seen it before I even got to my locker and realize the snickers everyone was sharing was about me. I get to my locker and rip the note off and shred in in seconds.

"Whoa calm yourself." Louis says as I throw a small punch at my locker. I turn to look at Louis with a slight angry attitude towards the certain cheerleader.

If your wondering why I'm so angry is because the picture/note left on my locker was a picture of Harry and I. One that I know wasn't taken during our spontaneous date.

We look very intimate in the picture and it made me angry because not only did she call me an bastard in big bold red letters, she outted me to the entire school.

I was not a out bisexual, only close people, Hell! Trusted people only knew that secret which was Liam, Louis and Emily. Other than that, everyone thought I was straighter than a ruler.