Chapter 8

"Mia! We only have 2 hours until the party starts!" Haley shouts as she bursts through my front door.

"I know, it's not gonna take that long, is it?" I ask, not thinking we were going all out.

"Maybe longer, I don't know, we have to hurry!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Okay, okay!" I shouted as I ran up after her.

~*~*~

"We did it Mia! The party starts in 10 minutes." Haley cheered.

I was still a bit confused on how all this took 2 hours. We changed into our outfits, and she curled my hair loosely, and put on winged eyeliner and mascara, for I am not a fan of makeup. She curled her hair too, did a dark Smokey eye, and applied a nude lipstick. 

"Yup, so are we going to be fashionably late, or on time." I ask.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Is anyone home?"

"Well I know my parents and Katie won't be back until later tomorrow night, but Ryan and Logan are probably still here."

"Then let's go see what they are going to do." As we head down she yells, "Hey boys! So what are you guys doing for the party?"

"Oh, we were just about to leave," Ryan says as we enter the living room, "do you girls want to ride with us?"

"Sure! Thanks." Haley replied.

"But we will need to take 2 cars, because Logan will need his later." Ryan said, as me and Haley rolled our eyes.

"Okay, how about me and you, then Mia and Logan?" Haley said as she winked at me.

"Sounds good." Logan piped up, giving me a smile.

"Alright then, we'll see you guys there." Ryan said as we separated into our cars.

I shut the door of Logan's car, as he hops in the driver's seat.

'Hey Mia, I didn't get the chance to tell you how gorgeous you look tonight." Logan says honestly, throwing me a wink.

"Thanks." I said shyly, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"By the way, if you need anything, just come find me and I'll take care of it."

"Thanks Logan. I appreciate it."

"Good. I think you look beautiful." he said gazing at me.

"Thanks, you already said that, and please watch the road." I said worried for my safety.

"Right," he said as he looked back to the road, "But you look so beautiful everyday, not just today you know."

"I love the compliments a lot, but you should give them to your girlfriend." I said as I looked out the window.

"But you deserve them way more." Logan said as he looked at me once more. I stayed silent as we pulled into the driveway. I heard loud noises coming from the house. There were already so many people here. I sighed a shaky breath. "Hey, Mia. you'll be okay. It's Joey's house. He won't let in any unwanted guests." He says as he touches my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Here goes nothing." I said as I opened the door and stood by the car.

"I'm ready when you are." Logan said from the other side of the car. I gave him a nod and we slowly walked in.

"Mia! Hey!" I heard Haley shout as we walked in. As I started towards her, Logan stopped me.

"Have fun beautiful," he said as I smiled at him and I walked to Haley.