Chapter 11

I try eating my breakfast Monday morning, but I just don't have an appetite. I'm just so nervous for today.

"Hey Mia, ready to go?" Ryan asks.

"Uh, not really but okay." I say truthfully.

I get in the car and almost gag. My nerves are truly my enemy. I really don't want to puke today.

There was a long 5 minutes of silence before we entered the parking lot.

"Okay, Mia. You are a very nice person, but don't be nice to people who don't deserve it." Ryan gives me a small smile, which I return. We walked into school, and, sure enough, Haley was at the entrance. 

"Haley! Hi! Tell me all about yesterday!" I ask as we head towards my locker.

"Oh my god. It was so good. First we had dinner and just talked. It was so nice to get to know him. We just laughed at stories and stuff it was so much fun. Then, the movie. We were the only people in there so we got to cuddle. Then at the end he just kissed me! Holy crap, it was such a good kiss. I'm like gonna melt." Haley said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Haley! That's amazing! You guys are so great together. Oh my god. I'm so happy for you!" I squealed as I grabbed my math books out of my locker.

"Yeah, so how are you and Logan?" She asks giving me a Logan.

"A work in progress. I guess he broke up with his girlfriend, and one of the reasons he did was to flirt with me? Oh yeah, and I'm 50% sure he is jealous when I talk to Leo."

"Oh my god Mia. I think he likes you."

"You think, or is it just his player ways?"

"Well, I've seen the way he looks at you."

"I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see..." I say as my voice drifts off. My eyes land on something I wouldn't want them to land on. I can't help but stare. Memories come back. I try to compose myself and hold back tears.

"Oh shit, let's go the other way Mia, come on." Haley says as she pulls me. I didn't budge.

"Mia, please, come on before he sees you." But it was to late. His eyes landed on me.

"Mia!" I heard Haley scream. Mason started towards me. I was lifted from the floor and carried to a room, and I heard the door lock. I kept my eyes closed, scared for my life.

"Mia!" I opened an eye to reveal Logan standing in an empty classroom. I was seated on a desk.

"Oh hey Logan," I said casually.

"That was too close Mia." I heard Haley say who was now in front of me next to Logan.

"I just couldn't move." I said sadly. Logan and Haley exchange worried glances.

"You were frozen in fear." Haley says.

"Mia, he can't hurt you if you stick by us, okay? I don't want you to worry beautiful. It will be a long day but you just have to stay strong for us. You got this Mia" Logan says just staring into my eyes.

"Its easier said then done," I whispered.

"I know, just try your very best. We aren't mad at you, we are just looking out for you. If this happens again, one of us will save you, like this time." Haley says.

"Thank you" I said as I gave her a hug.

"Don't thank me thank Logan." She said as she smiled.

"Thank you Logan" I said as I hugged him.

" Anytime beautiful,  anytime." He replied as he hugged back.

"Let's get to class," we opened the door and found an anxious Ryan outside.
"Mia! I saw what happened. You good?"

"Yup!"

"Thank God. And thanks Logan."
~*~*~
The first couple class periods went well, I didn't even see Mason. The boys and Haley were looking after me quite nicely. Now it's lunch. Haley and I sit at our usual table, but today the boys joined us. There is one open seat left since all tables seat 8. A little after the bell rang, Mason walked into the cafeteria. He saw me and strided on over.

"Shit Mia. Whatever you do, do not take him back." Ryan said from next to me. Mason sat across from me in the empty seat next to Haley and Alex.

"Hey everyone. Hey Mia. I think about you everyday. And you look so pretty." He said to me. I just stared at him. I could feel Logan tense next to me. He put his arm around my waist. "Oh, did Mia get a new boyfriend?"

I still couldn't move, I just stared at him.

"Yup, that would be me. So you should back off." Logan said defensively. Wait. What?

"Technically we never officially broke up. I just left." Mason said matter of factly, as he smirked at me. Wait. What?

"She'll choose me over you any day." Logan said angrily as his hold got stronger.

"Doesn't seem like it now, all she is doing is staring at me - her boyfriend." Mason taunted with a smirk.

For some reason that snapped me out of my daze. I stood up, "Mason, we are through. And we have been since that night. Get the fuck away from me." I said angrily. I saw everyone's eyes get big, as mine did too.

"Damn, my little princess' vocabulary has expanded. I'm so proud. I'll see you later Mia." Mason said as he got up and walked to another table.

"Mia! You did it!" Haley chimed.

"I didn't think you ever could swear." Alex piped up.

"Good job Mia," Leo said smiling.

" Logan, drop the act." Ryan said in a low voice. Logan quickly dropped his arm and looked down at his food.

"What's Mason doing?" I asked because my back was turned to the tables.

"He keeps glancing over here I think," Haley said.

"Do you think he'll be back?" I ask, a bit scared.

"Unfortunately yes." Ryan said, "he'll catch you when you are most vulnerable."

"Oh god." I said, getting nervous.

" It's okay Mia, I- we got you." Logan said, still looking at his food.

"Thanks everyone," I said, as we all finished our lunches.

~*~*~

A/N

Hello all, I'm sorry about the wait. Also, I'm sorry if the spacing randomly gets weird through this chapter, I don't really know why it decided to do that.

Anyways, like usual, please comment any errors you see, so I can correct them ASAP.

A vote, follow, or a comment will mean so much to me!

<3 E