Prologue

1 year ago

Blake's POV

It's been almost a month since Jazzy was gone. I will never admit to myself that she's dead because she isn't. She's coming back, and if I say she's dead then that means she won't be coming back and that's not true, because she will come back. I won't say this past month hasn't been hell because it has, and it will stay hell until I have her safe by my side with all our worries way past us. Despite everything, I've held on to her, I trusted- I trust her. I believe in her and the moon goddess and if they say she's coming back then she is coming back.

Sometimes when it all gets too much and I'm so close to losing it I hear her voice in my head. Her sweet soothing voice that always calmed me down and eased all my worries or I see her in my dreams. I see her in all her beauty, I see her with her long brown hair tumbling down her back in waves, I see her gorgeous, crystal blue eyes shining at me with that breathtaking smile on her face. All of that keeps me from falling over the edge and spiraling into a pile of nothingness.

I will not stop until Jazzy is back in my arms and that is an oath I make to the moon. I will not stop until I have the moon's gift to me, my mate, back with me in my arms. As my Luna, and my everything.

Present

Blake's POV

We were following a lead on where Clarice was last spotted but as usual she was already long gone. We have been at this for the past whole year and we still haven't found anything.

Some are surprised I haven't lost hope and gone rogue by now, but they don't know. They don't know the promise I made her, the oath I took upon the moon. I will not lose hope, not now, not 10 years from later. I will do everything in my power to get her back, and losing hope wouldn't help.

I will get her back, and I will kill Clarice. We will be together and we will have our happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Consider this my gift to you, and the sequel is officially being uploaded chapter by chapter beginning next week!!

I know that this prologue is part of Mate? Mate's epilogue but it is still how this story goes so it had to be added. Anyway, I hope you guys stick around because I can assure you that this story will be nothing short of life changing. Well not really but yeah you get me.

Thank you lovely people for sticking with me so far, I love you!

WerePotterhead