Chapter 13

Jazzy's POV

I took a step back to take a good look at my brother and smiled, "I look just like you," I told him and saw his smile widen and he nodded. "Yeah, took the good genes, didn't we?" he said and I laughed. "I'm sorry that you had to go through everything alone, Ry, I'm sorry you had to hide," I say and he smiles softly. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. If only I was there to kick that tool, Nick's, butt after he broke your heart. I know I missed out on a lot in your life but I will make it up to you, sis, I promise," he said and I grinned at him.

"Hate to break the reunion but Nana wants to meet you, Jasmine," Kyle said and I looked to him smiling, "call me Jazzy," I told him and faced the old lady who had a smile on her face. "I'm guessing it's time, eh?" she said and bowed down. I quickly rushed to her, "no, no please. Thank you so very much for everything you've done to my brother, and yes, it is time," I tell her and help her up again while wrapping my arms around her. She laughed gleefully and hugged me back with tears in her eyes.

"Come, dinner is almost ready. Catch up with your brother until I call you," she says and dissappears into the house. I sit with Ryan and Kyle and talk about everything that happened all these past years. Neither of them found their mates but that's understandable seeing that they've barely been outside. We talked about everything about us and what we did all these past years.

"How is that mate of yours by the way? You've barely talked about him," Ryan asked and a sad smile drew itself on my face. "I miss him more than anything and it hurts. It hurt to have to leave him like that with barely any explanation. I mean I know that this will all help everyone in the end but I really just want to see him," I tell him with tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall, I couldn't. I was stronger than that and it's only a few more weeks until I'm finally reunited with him. Ryan pulled me in his arms and I laughed and hugged him back. "You're honestly one of the strongest people I've ever met, Jaz," he says and I smile at him.

Nana calls us inside and we all enjoy a delicious meal filled with laughter and warmth.

Hold on Blake, I'm coming home.

Blake's POV

It was a fairly quiet day. The pack was training normally and everything was good. Mom and Dad had invited us over for dinner but that's still in a few hours. Emma was sitting next to me and helping me with the paperwork instead of Jazzy. She groaned every no and then, sighing, and rolling her eyes. It was getting quote annoying actually. "Emma I swear to you, I will literally kick you out if you keep on doing this. If you're bored, then get out already," I growl at her and she rolls her eyes at me. "I was thinking about how you all have mates, and I'm still single. I'm thinking of getting myself a boyfriend cause I'm getting bored," she says with a smirk. Even though I knew she was only saying that to get on my nerves, I still glared at her. I rolled my eyes and got up when Evan mindlinked me to go to the training field.

Evan and Madison were by their own far off away from anyone and they were talking. I approached them with Emma waiting for them to explain what they wanted. "So, we obviously know that Madi is a vampire right? But we've never actually seen her use any of her vamp abilities," he explains and a scared looking Madison just fidgets. We turned to look at Madison and she just sighs, "the only way to use my abilities is to tap in with my vampire and I don't want to do that. The last time that happened I ended up killing someone, I do not want to experience that again," she explains and we look at her in understanding.

"We might need your vampire in the war though, to help Jazzy," I tell her softly and she just sighs. "Can you tell everyone to leave? Just incase anything happens, please," she pleads and I smile and mindlink everyone on the field to leave.

Once the field was cleared, Madison closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Slowly but surely, the veins around her eyes were red and almost popped out, her teeth elongated into fangs, and her nails turned to claws. She was heaving and piercing her claws into her hands as if controlling herself. Emma and I backed away and I stood in front of Emma just incase.

Evan slowly walked towards her, "Madi? Madison, can you hear me?" he asks her warily. Madison snaps her eyes open and we all take a step back. Her eyes were blood red with a hint of black and they looked deadly. Evan ignored all danger signs and took a step towards his mate, letting his wolf come out.

"Mate? Calm down, mate." he said in a gruff voice and Madison's vampire turned her head towards his voice. Through all the redness in her eyes, love was apparent in her eyes. "Blood, need blood," Madison or well Madison's vampire said and Evan took a step closer towards her. "Here, drink mine," Evan's wolf said and Madison backed up quick.

"No! Could kill mate!" she hissed and Evan smiled, "I know you won't. Mate can't kill mate," his wolf answered back. She took tentative steps towards him and slowly grabbed his arm. He nudged his hand towards her gently and she raised it to her mouth. She dug her fangs into his forearm and drank his blood. After a few seconds, she snapped back and hurriedly got away from him.

"Mate hurt?" her vampire asked and Evan smiled, "I told you, mate can't hurt mate."