Chapter 15

Jazzy's POV

The man we captured was silent as I levitated him back home. Ryan and Kyle were laughing all the way home at the bewildered look on the man's face. I was growing quite impatient and they all knew it. The only reason for my lack of patience is to know if Clarice had found out. One thing I learned is that the element of surprise could give you one hell of a head start, and I'm counting on that. If Clarice finds out I'm alive, I'll lose that leverage. As soon as we arrived, I dropped the man harshly on the ground and glared at him.

"Speak," I told him and he gulped looking around nervously. "There was talk of a hybrid accompanied by a guy and a girl. He has a strange aura lurking around him, one that none of us have felt before. Oh the scares you've given people, boy, you'll be dead sooner than you may think," he said smirking at Ry making me growl. Ryan groaned, "now you've done it," he sighed as my eyes turned completely black.

"You have the guts to sit here and threaten my brother right in front of me?" I snapped and lifted my hand up harshly as the guy flew up with it. I slammed him left and right on trees and relished in his screams of agony. Now, I'm not a sadist or anything, but if anyone comes off as a threat towards my family, all hell will unloose.

Ryan grabbed my arm and snapped me out of my intense stare with the man. "Jazzy, come on, let him go," he said and I stared at him wide-eyed. "Are you being serious right now? He's seen your face, he knows who you really are," I tell him but he just shakes his head smiling, "I've got you to protect me, plus I can't just let him die, he's done nothing wrong," he reasons and I huff knocking the guy out and dropping him to the ground. Kyle laughs and shakes his head, "well Jaz, I have an open spot for a bodyguard, want to sign up?" he asks and I laugh. Kyle quickly takes the man somewhere far away and Ryan and I head inside. Nana prepares us a wonderful dinner and I eat it up heartily.

When Kyle returns we all sit around the TV and put on a movie. I never got a chance to focus though because as I was getting up to play it, I pass out.

Ryan's POV

"Jazzy!" I yell and rush up quickly to my sister's falling body and catch her before she hits the ground. I turn her on her back and see her eyes are still open but they're black. "Nana! What's happening to her?" I ask her frantically and she just shakes her head at me. "Don't you worry, my boy, your sister is fine. The moon goddess must have summoned her and is talking to her right now," she says and I sigh in relief. I carry her gently and rest her on the couch and close her eyes. We sit back and begin watching the movie, however, my only focus is on Jazzy.

Jazzy's POV

I groan as I wake up in the realm again. "Really Ella? You know a warning would've been incredible," I tell her rubbing my sore neck. She laughs and flips her hair over her shoulder, "well, where's the fun in that?" she says and I huff but grin nonetheless.

"Oh I missed you, girl, how are you?" she says and I smile, "I miss you too, and I'm great. I'm very very happy, Ella, really. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I met my brother because of you and for that I am eternally grateful so thank you. Although I am curious as to why you just summoned out of the blue," I tell her and she smiles at me.

"I'm really glad you're finally happy, but I'm afraid it's time..." she says trailing off. I look at her with wide eyes, "a-are you sure? I mean, I don't know if I'm ready yet or if I'm strong enough, I mean of course you're sure you're never not sure, you're the goddess, but like are you sure?" I ramble and she nods solemnly. "Unfortunately I'm sure. But, Jasmine, you are ready. My Original, it is time for everyone to know of your existence. The real you. It is time for you to save your pack and go back to the arms of your mate," she says and despite of my worries I smile.

I'm coming home, Blake, wait for me.

Blake's POV

It was a stormy day. Everyone other than patrol was indoors. I felt it deep in my bones that something was coming our way. I don't know how, call it intuition, but I can feel it. Emma has been on edge since I shared my thoughts with her, however she agreed with me. Currently, we were discussing strategy in my office.

Emma, Evan, Caleb, Ethan, Dad, Mom, and Madison were seated around the table with solemn expressions on their faces. "I'm not saying this to scare you, that's the last thing I want, however you must know that I believe the time to fight is coming. Our pack is a lot stronger and it's ready. Just keep in mind that we are one step closer to having Jazzy back you guys, we are one step closer to ending all of this-" I began telling them but I was cut off with the door slamming open.

"Alpha! There's been an attack on the north border patrol. 3 killed and 4 injured heavily. They are all now in the hospital but this was on the ground with the bodies," a guard rushed in saying. We all stood up, our faces white. I snatched the envelope from his hand with a growl and ripped it open.

“You thought you got rid of us, didn't you Alpha? Well you didn't and we're back, and stronger than ever. I hope you have yourselves prepared because war is heading your way. And we won't be showing any mercy this time. - Clarice.